Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,545 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Prime113 on May 11, 2012, 05:05:52 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 11, 2012, 05:04:55 AM
Sometimes when I'm in the "who's online" place I see so many "sending a message" notes and I'm just sitting over here thinking.

"What are they up too...."

You sneaky, bastard.  :P  ;D

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 11, 2012, 05:11:16 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on May 11, 2012, 05:05:52 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 11, 2012, 05:04:55 AM
Sometimes when I'm in the "who's online" place I see so many "sending a message" notes and I'm just sitting over here thinking.

"What are they up too...."

You sneaky, bastard.  :P  ;D
http://defense-update.com/images_new1/opus_h1.jpg

Jajahajahaggahjah.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Those glasses are gyroscopically stabilized.

Prime113

Prime113

RagingDragon

Prime113

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I used them a few times back in NAM!

Sweet ass!  They're heavy though, and don't hold up well to rough treatment. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 11, 2012, 05:25:40 AM
I used them a few times back in NAM!

Sweet ass!  They're heavy though, and don't hold up well to rough treatment.

That doesn't sound good, then again what do you plan what do you plan on doing with them that's so rough?

Unfortunately one thing I believe is that too many people treat the social world like a popularity contest. That when I stand for myself when harmed, go against the tide, that's when people turn on me regardless of if I'm right or wrong, they insensitively choose the popular choice (ain't me), my past history tells me so. I still stand for myself regardless because I could never lie to myself just so that everyone else is happy but me, that would be disrespectful to myself. Probably an insecure thought but hey, we are born into the world then we are formed by the world, that much is the solid truth.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I have an odd fixation with tornadoes. Have ever since I was six. I have boatloads of VHS tapes on them, know a lot about the history of studies dedicated to them, as well as notable outbreaks. I even got one where Neil Armstrong and E. G. Marshall do the narration. That one is my favorite.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

For some reason I love to cook, like no seriously I love to cook. Probably due to all those moments where I had to end up making my own food since my parent's weren't around. :P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I was born organized.

I organized my toys more than I played with them. I'd basically take something like my star wars toys and create a battlefield with them, pose them and stuff, or I'd take some dinosaurs and line them up, or take some toy soldiers and set up a base (likely lead to an early understanding of strategy). I guess in a way I'd use my toys to either 'paint a picture' or just organize just because I could.

Nightmare Asylum

I was similar, as I would also take time to carefully set everything up, but it would always lead to a brawl afterwards, complete with a convoluted story, and usually only one person/dinosaur left alive at the end of the battle :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

When I'm walking on the sidewalk and see someone approaching on the same side, I often cross the street and walk on the opposite sidewalk until they've passed. I then return to the sidewalk I was originally on. :P

Nightmare Asylum

I just speed up and try to pass them, especially if we take the same turn. I hate looking like I'm following someone.

Vickers

Vickers

- I love swimming and I love swimming in the sea (to a point). But I have a terrible fear of deep waters.  I just feel like since we haven't explored much of the ocean, we haven't discovered everything that exists there and who knows what lurks beneath.

- I would actually love to walk around late at night when it's much more quiet and walk around the city and explore.  Except, I just wouldn't feel safe doing it on my own.  Although I've been mugged in broad daylight before.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 13, 2012, 01:24:29 AM
I just speed up and try to pass them, especially if we take the same turn. I hate looking like I'm following someone.

Haha! I do the same. And if I'm driving behind somebody and I happen to take all the same turns as they do, I hate that.  Except speeding up to pass them isn't always an option in that case.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed