Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,481 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

They so full of shit. I did learn in high school articles and other media like that are full of bias, they pretty much always represent a minority.

I'm just feeling crazy, which sometimes for me is an equivilent to being drunk.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I get quite jealous sometimes if I see my girlfriend with other guys...bad experiences in the past I guess?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When my beard is young it starts out black, but as I let it grow out more and more it turns red.

maledoro

maledoro

I'm nicer to people online than I am to those in person.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Vakarian on May 09, 2012, 01:21:02 AM
I get quite jealous sometimes if I see my girlfriend with other guys...bad experiences in the past I guess?

I think it would be strange if you didn't. I'm like that too sometimes.  :-\

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: maledoro on May 09, 2012, 01:25:02 AM
I'm nicer to people online than I am to those in person.

no shit?

Vepariga

Vepariga

sometimes i will freak out or think I have some sort of contagious diesease or will suffer some sort of heartattack or something. when in truth im perfectly healthy and its all in my head. hate it.

Terx2

Terx2

I learn better and think better on my own but I like being around people for support even thought they distract me.

r888

r888

I eat Mcdonalds every wednesday 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I can be provoked easily, which can lead me to behaving in a war like manner, or for the Mass Effect fans behaving like a Krogan. Not there is anything wrong with that... for me at least.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

What do you have to believe when everything you believe is gone? 

Let me tell you what I believe...

f**king VOODOO MAGIC, mon...

Lol jk.

I believe that you are reduced to the nothing that is who you are, or at least who you're afraid to be until you discover that, in the end, there IS something left.  There is a you,  a person that is everything you've wanted to be, everything you've dreamed about, your Tyler Durden, your perfect self, your ideal.

We are all these people, though we are such sad realists, we don't allow ourselves to believe this.

Life is so important, to so many.

Keeps me going.

Sone oif a bitch.

Have a listen.

Because.

I love.

You,.

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrGhZmpoIDc#

MudButt

MudButt

i can rap. i really can.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I CAN LISTEN, hoe.

Edit

There is pain in either direction.  You cannot escape it.  The growth will come, the change will come, and you might be so devestated, you don't even understand what things mean anymore.  Your love is so powerful.

This is the path of the real man, the ill-accepted, often neglected duty of the actual MAN... that is so lacking in our society.  It needs you so bad, so terribly awfully bad that it's too sick to even let you know.  It needs a man who feels responsibility, understands the moral right, the greater good, the sacrifice, the pain, the struggle.  Not only understands, but overcomes, with room enough for LOVE.  After all, within the man, resides love, the most incredible of mysterious virtues.

This is the one we most readily disacrd, though we know it now.  We let it slip by the wayside, though it is hurt very badly.  We charge through, forward, into the dark.  We hold only to what we have, what we know, what we must do, but out there we bleed and burn for something that we know is impossibly real.  The love that we feel walks alone wall to wall, lost in a hall she can't hear you, though you know she likes to be near you.

The truth as your shield, a pathetic and lonely shield, you advance.  The only thing left in you is what is greatest, what is loneliest, what is most true, and most horrible.  You can't accept it, but must.  You don't want it, but it is.

This is what makes you great, and what destroys you.

This.

Is.

Woman.

You will never understand her, lest you embrace pain, embrace what you can never undrstand.

Her eyes like windows, trickle in rain.

She needs you now, so badly.  You are afraid, but this is only the proof that what is is.  Life begins and ends with the moment of love, the moment of something so profoundly, tragically beautiful that it defeats you.

It is altogether one and nothing, you have it and it's there and then it's gone, and all you can do is grasp at the dark.  DO YOU FACE IT?  Do you achieve or fail?  Either way, does it satisfy her?  Is it what she wanted?  What she expected?  Which is all you strive to give her in this nightmare life...  What could be.  That is what you are, and what you bleed for in the name of the one you love.

You would easily sacrifice it all so that she could be, watch it bleed out poetically on the ground in the name of one so beautifully woman that she makes it real, she makes it okay.  She sits there and watches you bleed, there must be more you can tell her... If she really, if she... but you know, no one can see her.

I'm just a man.  What can I do?

Maybe one day I will free her... or perhaps, perhaps she will free me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0zduRDa6w#

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Sometimes when I'm in the "who's online" place I see so many "sending a message" notes and I'm just sitting over here thinking.

"What are they up too...."

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 11, 2012, 05:04:55 AM
Sometimes when I'm in the "who's online" place I see so many "sending a message" notes and I'm just sitting over here thinking.

"What are they up too...."

You sneaky, bastard.  :P  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed