Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,483 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 07, 2012, 09:58:26 AM
That's sad to hear. :( Hope that pussyface got what he deserved.
Ha--I forgave him and we got over it and stayed close. It wasn't malicious on his part--I understood that it's hard to deal with someone who's in a really bad depression.

Granted, before I forgave him I sold off some of his Criterion DVD's.  ;D

atlantis

atlantis

I am able of Lucid dreaming... I can influence most of my dreams, like the way i want...it's like owning your own Hollywood studio :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 07, 2012, 10:07:33 AM
Granted, before I forgave him I sold off some of his Criterion DVD's.  ;D
Ha, sweet vendetta.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: atlantis on Apr 07, 2012, 10:07:57 AM
I am able of Lucid dreaming... I can influence most of my dreams, like the way i want...it's like owning your own Hollywood studio :)

i'm capable of it, too!
but i just can't handle to fly  :D

atlantis

atlantis

That's cool... you can training your self how to lucid dream... Before i fall a sleep i concentrate on a subject and most the time I dream about it... I walked a lot of times on LV - 426 :)

Quote from: Kol on Apr 07, 2012, 10:15:29 AM

i'm capable of it, too!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: r888 on Apr 05, 2012, 04:14:06 AM
When I see something not right I corrected it

That should say "correct", not "corrected" ;)

Kol

Kol

Quote from: atlantis on Apr 07, 2012, 10:21:39 AM
That's cool... you can training your self how to lucid dream... Before i fall a sleep i concentrate on a subject and most the time I dream about it... I walked a lot of times on LV - 426 :)

i'm capable of it, too!

walking inside the derelict? what a great approach!
but i must admit, the dreamworld is to me far more frightened, than this world.

i used to control my dreams as kid very often, but now i'm afraid that i'm not prepared to what my subconscious offers me, when i control the dream, which paths i may go.
now i just let the dream & the happening flow. less inner control, but also less frightened.

but what may fix my angst in regards to dreaming?
LSD? mushrooms?

Effectz

Effectz

I have Halitophobia which is a fear of having bad breath,most people have a mild concern about the state of their oral health but I have a case of mild delusional Halitophobia which means sometimes i think that my breath smells bad when it is simply not the case at all.I have seen a psychiatrist over this and it helped alot,now when the thought pops into my mind I just gotta think to myself ''You're fine Paul,dont worry about it''

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: atlantis on Apr 07, 2012, 10:21:39 AM

i'm capable of it, too!

Man, I wish could lucid dream, I can't keep my brain focused enough and no matter what happened during the day or what I'm thinking about, my dreams are always about something completely random.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Effectz on Apr 07, 2012, 03:44:33 PM
I have Halitophobia which is a fear of having bad breath,most people have a mild concern about the state of their oral health but I have a case of mild delusional Halitophobia which means sometimes i think that my breath smells bad when it is simply not the case at all.I have seen a psychiatrist over this and it helped alot,now when the thought pops into my mind I just gotta think to myself ''You're fine Paul,dont worry about it''
Wow, I bet I have a mild form of this when it comes to body odor. :laugh:  I can smell myself strongly, and get subconscious or excuse myself for a hippy-armpit-sink bath, but no one else ever thinks I smell bad at all.  I even started asking once people started pointing out that they can't smell me.  Kind of neurotic. :)

Similar feelings about my breath, but that I usually attribute to too much coffee.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 08, 2012, 04:06:18 PM
Wow, I bet I have a mild form of this when it comes to body odor. :laugh:  I can smell myself strongly, and get subconscious or excuse myself for a hippy-armpit-sink bath, but no one else ever thinks I smell bad at all.  I even started asking once people started pointing out that they can't smell me.  Kind of neurotic. :)

That's just the domesticated side of your brain worrying about the feral side. Your untamed, wild man of the woods side. Dat 'eats rabbits raw' side.

Sometimes I think if it wasn't for the wives, we'd waking up every morning in this fashion.

Spoiler
[close]

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I'm 18.

I love Pink Floyd AND Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Deal with it.

Topazora

Topazora

I can't draw anime, in fact, when I draw anime, my drawings end up sucking, because I end up making mistakes I wouldn't normally make when I'm drawing in my own style.

chupacabras acheronsis

it could be because anime is, you know, animated.

joke aside, there's as many different styles in japanese art as in western. some blurr that line excepcionally, Berkserk for example.

the only defined characteristics you should look for are a greater emphasis on the eyes, high contrast in lightning and excessive use of motion lines. the rest is pure writting.

r888

r888

I like watching the avengers trailer alot

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed