Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,509 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

No I just came up with this, but I plan on useing it if anything happens in a relationship.  A breakup should be memorable...

r888

r888

I like my gf alot

Topazora

Topazora

depending on the picture, I like to smooth my ink lines in vector, then open them up in photoshop

AliceApocalypse

I put peanut butter on hot dogs.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

When I get to the pinnacle of my anger, I become quiet, my ears turn read, and I stare with an empty expression in my eyes.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 19, 2012, 08:03:17 PM
I put peanut butter on hot dogs.
:-X Is it... good?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I love Jessica Joy Leas more than anything else in the world.

And that includes grilled cheese and chocolate milk.

And I love my grilled cheese and chocolate milk.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Back in public school I remember being in a christmas concert. For the play my grade 5 class was doing I was made a commander of an army! : D

It went something like this. I was behind the curtian on one side of the stage and my enemy was on the other side. When the 'signal' was given I lead the charge, you know "first to enter, last to leave" buisness. Anyway so I lead the charge but just about the two opposing forces were about to clash with swords I was like "STOP". Then I basically declared that should put our petty differences and unite in our common interest, I forget the exact words. We then all shook hands and hugged it out.

I ended a war and brought peace on earth. Friendship IS magic.  :)

Prime113

Prime113

I once thought of pursuing a career in the Culinary Arts(A chef)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I always think of tonnes of curious facts to post here, but the moment I open the page, I forget them all. :(

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 20, 2012, 04:02:01 AM

Surely you cannot mean more than gril-

My gods...

Cvalda

Cvalda

I have a paralyzing phobia of talking to people on the phone, to the extent that when, say, applying for a job, I would rather go all the way across town and go in person to ask than to just call them up and see if they're hiring.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 20, 2012, 04:15:02 AM
I have a paralyzing phobia of talking to people on the phone, to the extent that when, say, applying for a job, I would rather go all the way across town and go in person to ask than to just call them up and see if they're hiring.

Me tooooo!

I dread having to make phone calls...

Pn2501

Pn2501

i know that feel.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 20, 2012, 04:10:15 AM

Surely you cannot mean more than gril-

My gods...
I know, man.

I know.

Amen to that, something that just bothers me about not making the right impression on them... especially considering my voice has an oddly sarcastic twang to it always, even if I'm genuinely interested.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I like hot sauce on eggs.

I also used to not have a phobia per se, but hated making phone calls. Eventually I got a job where I might talk to fifty people a day and making that bank was more important than being shy, and then I joined the national guard where you got yelled at in basic for not talking enough (along with talking to much) and being smoked constantly so now I have no fear of it at all of doing either.

People can't eat you, so f**k it.

Even though I will admit I hate leading formations and/or calling cadence.  But that's because if you f**k up you look silly, even to civilians.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed