Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,454 times)

fry1236

fry1236

Normally every time I walk into a room full of people. I'm the tallest, even in a room full of adults  8)

r888

r888

I really like aliens alots

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 09, 2012, 02:54:38 PM
Everytime I walk into a public building the first thing I do is scout out the survaillance cameras.  I don't know why, I will never steal anything but I have a strange fascination with security cameras and where they are mapped.  :-[

i oh god thank you i thought i was going mental for real.

i also look for the emergency stairs and locate all off-limits doors. i feel like breaking in just because i shouldn't. videogame reflex, must be the same with the cameras.

i also look behind periodically and track every aircraft i spot until they dissapear from my sight.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 11, 2012, 04:57:40 AM
Everytime I walk into a public building the first thing I do is scout out the survaillance cameras.  I don't know why, I will never steal anything but I have a strange fascination with security cameras and where they are mapped.  :-[

i also look for the emergency stairs and locate all off-limits doors. i feel like breaking in just because i shouldn't. videogame reflex, must be the same with the cameras.

i also look behind periodically and track every aircraft i spot until they dissapear from my sight.

I always remember the make, model, and color of passing cars or the cars normally around my house.

I also put objects against my doors and windows at night so that if they're somehow opened it will fall and make a loud noise.

I also like checking the service records and types of fire extinguishers nearby.

Who knew.

Who knew.

chupacabras acheronsis

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

fry1236

fry1236

I hate the cold and the sun.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 11, 2012, 04:57:40 AM

So I'm not alone, whew!  I've been so ashamed  :-[  Have you noticed that Dunkin Donuts has one camera above the door and 4 pointed at their cashiers? 

Lie

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 11, 2012, 06:42:02 AM

Huh?

Bat Chain Puller

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. Limits you to living in a heated underground bunker.

MudButt

MudButt

When I go #2 I don't like to sit on the toilet. I put my feet on the rim of the seat and hang my MudButt in the air and literally wait for the bombs to drop. I call it Tarzan Style.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 11, 2012, 03:55:51 PM

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. Limits you to living in a heated underground bunker.

It's the only safe place anyway...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

+50 for awesome referencing.

Topazora

Topazora

I can't stand random gifs, dev posters and other internet memes on people's social pages (I looking at you DA).  Its looks cluttered and bad, it's makes my browser crash.  Whenever someone faves a piece of mine, I'll comment on their page to thank them.  I've run into so many pages that were horribly cluttered and took my browser a long to time to load because of the crap.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I have some sort of strange bio-rhythm that red pandas find irresistible.

My wife (who is not a red panda) has the same sort of bio-rhythm except it's with otters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed