Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,483 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I use these ...
instead of this ,

r888

r888

ROBOTS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm somewhat anti-social.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I can be both social and anti social as I am a character of contradictions. At times I am the life of the party, at other times I'm a dragon who just wants to be alone to be chill and mellow in his lair.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 12, 2011, 02:40:44 PM
I can be both social and anti social as I am a character of contradictions. At times I am the life of the party, at other times I'm a dragon who just wants to be alone to be chill and mellow in his lair.

More often than not, when someone asks me a question or talks to me I'm like "Leave me the f**k alone."

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In my early childhood a bird took a shit on my head, that means I'm lucky.

chupacabras acheronsis

i thought stepping on shit was good luck.

i survived a bombing run from hundreds of seaguls without a stain. literally, i was standing on a patch of concrete sorrounded by a sea of white shit afterwards.

i'm so f**king unlucky.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's nasty but yes when a bird shits on your head you have good luck. That is one method at least.

I've also had a spider jump on my head the size of my hand in my early childhood, it didn't effect luck in anyway as far as I know but that is the day when my hatred for the eight legged freaks began.

Bat Chain Puller

The closest I've come to being lucky by way of avian fecal evacuation was square on the shoulder. Is that only considered partially lucky? A mere brush with luck?

I (at the time) considered myself lucky that it didn't sully my pompadour.

m41guy

m41guy

I had a bird shit on my bike handle and didn't know it until afterwards....

Exactly one month ago today, I had my appendix taken out.

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

I'm very gangsta.

Master Chief

Master Chief

As the audience shouts, "How gangsta are you"?

r888

r888

I wish the avengers were real sometimes

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Some may remember how I actually believe and know how to find my totem animal within through actual meditation and not some loser with no future's internet quiz.

Well it started out because I was lead to believe I had some native in me when I was younger... then I learned that was just a fairy tale story...

Spoiler
"Those were lies...."

"Wut?"

[close]

But that didn't stop me from the continued use of a dream catcher (since I was 5), and I discovered how to meditate and find my inner totm/spirit animal (which can change from time to time, it never stays the same forever). I don't bull shit you, it works... for me anyway.

Historicly I have had Eagle and Horse. I beleive it was horse I mentioned long ago on this thread.

But last night was a first, Unicorn. According to my research when Unicorn appears it appears to help restore broken spirits, to help give you the ability to make your dreams come true, and help you develop personal power that can be unlimited.

That sounds exactly like what I need right now and 'coincidently' right on time. Hmmmm.

Yea, you probably think I'm crazy, whatever, I do what I want.

SpaceMarines

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed