Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,494 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 01, 2011, 10:07:34 PM
When I first get into a series (or re watch/re read/re play something) I get extremely obsessed with it, and it usually last for a month or two. :P

Ditto.

Nightmare Asylum

Same :D For me currently, its the MCU. They'll last until about the end of the month when the Cap Blu comes out, and then next month I'll be back into Halo when CEA comes out. :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Doctor Who for me at the moment, probably until Christmas. ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 01, 2011, 10:19:54 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 01, 2011, 10:07:34 PM
When I first get into a series (or re watch/re read/re play something) I get extremely obsessed with it, and it usually last for a month or two. :P

Ditto.
Me too! Thus me not shutting up about Batman!

r888

r888

I REALLY LIKE THIS CHICK ALOT

chupacabras acheronsis

you will never, ever meet her, talk to her, or see her from closer than 50 meters. chances are she will remain unaware of your existance for the rest of both of your natural lives and several afterlifes unless you do something so extreme, so repulsively creepy than you end up in jail or dead and she hates you forever. there, can you cut it out a little?

well, every time i draw and i make a mistake i impulsively try to hit Control + Z to undo it. and it pisses me off.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I love chicken wings and onion rings, that is why I love Wild Wings;D

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Oct 02, 2011, 05:31:26 AM
you will never, ever meet her, talk to her, or see her from closer than 50 meters. chances are she will remain unaware of your existance for the rest of both of your natural lives and several afterlifes unless you do something so extreme, so repulsively creepy than you end up in jail or dead and she hates you forever. there, can you cut it out a little?

well, every time i draw and i make a mistake i impulsively try to hit Control + Z to undo it. and it pisses me off.

haha you're the best chuppa love your work.  :D :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=34402.0

2.0  :laugh:

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm quick to anger. One of my most destructive faults.

Lie

Lie

Say what you will but just because of her hands I don't find Megan Fox at all attractive.

Nightmare Asylum

I just find her to be over-rated in general. She's hot, yeah, but there are so many prettier girls.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 02, 2011, 06:25:15 PM
I just find her to be over-rated in general. She's hot, yeah, but there are so many prettier girls.
Word.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 02, 2011, 06:25:15 PM

QFT.

r888

r888

She won't hate me, Im a nice guy, I would love her to come to visit Australia sometime,
cause I never see her but maybe one day I would.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed