Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,406 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You know that term, I think it's "screen peaking", a term used when someone looks at the other persons screen on splitscreen multiplayer.

I don't believe in such bull f**kery (yep, I had to say that). The screen may be split but it's the same T.V screen so to ask me to not 'screen peak' is asking the impossible.

Cap. Fitzgerald

My hands look alot... older than a regular 14 year olds hands.
The skin is rough and stretched (particularly on the knuckles) because of balled up fists, they have old scars on them, and a few of my nails have those sort of old age discoloration lines. (albeit they're brown not white)

I also find it odd that cold can be cold enough to burn but fire cannot be hot enough to freeze.

Oh and I seem to have acquired a new facial scar below my eye that looks kind of like I got stabbed by tiny fangs before getting them dragged out. You sort of have to get close to see the "indents" though. From farther, they look like two dots.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When I first saw the character Thor in his movie, I couldn't help but see myself. Someone with a lot of pride who just wanted to be in a war for the glory and that, you know, medals an all that, I even went as far as to join the Canadian Army Cadets and enjoyed my final year at the comfy rank of Sergeant. One day my father got angry with my apparent obsession and then bam everything coincidently went to hell. I was then in a situation when I'm surrounded by new people, I went from being a 'warmonger' (that's a name I've heard used for me before) to a softy. Soft not as in like a weak little girl hiding in the corner but as in approaching things more diplomaticly or wisely to the best of my ability. "A wise king never seeks out war but must be ready for one". That's all I got right now.

Big difference though, I didn't get da girl.

Big similarity, I have a brother who is known for mischief and now and then jealousy.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 23, 2011, 10:56:33 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Sep 20, 2011, 12:53:50 PM
I always jog up stairs.

So do I!

try working on the 4th floor with no lift, guaranteed you'll stop jogging up stairs soon enough.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 28, 2011, 02:32:44 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 23, 2011, 10:56:33 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Sep 20, 2011, 12:53:50 PM
I always jog up stairs.

So do I!

try working on the 4th floor with no lift, guaranteed you'll stop jogging up stairs soon enough.

Hmmm... I do it. At least three times a day. I live on 4th floor, no lift. And I hate lifts.

MudButt

MudButt

I Fart Loud.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Your username suggests generous results.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: MudButt on Sep 28, 2011, 05:46:37 PM
I Fart Loud.

I got a mate that when his sitting on the floor and farts everyone in the room feels the tremor.

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Muddy != Loud

Don't ask me how I know

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 29, 2011, 06:53:11 AM
Your username suggests generous results.

Oh you have no idea!  :D

Lie

Lie

I like making friends but I don't feel a desire to hold on to them.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When my beard grows back after a shave is starts out black, but then after it grows more... it starts turning... red. Weird because the hair on my head is never red, except when my brother threw a rock at my head that one time.....

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I only wear mens shoes (The smallest they come in is size 7 which is still too big but eh oh well)
I have never worn heels EVER!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'd listen to "The Yellow Rose of Texas" over "Not Afraid - Eninem" any day.  :)

I like to listen to modern country (Big and Rich, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Billy Currington) or rock/metal (AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Hammerfall and Manowar), but I also like stuff like Frank Sintra, Johnny Cash, Bing Crosby, The Blues Brothers and even stuff like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM#ws

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

When I first get into a series (or re watch/re read/re play something) I get extremely obsessed with it, and it usually last for a month or two. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed