Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,454 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I know they aren't, but I can't really draw them without thinking 'Acc, that eyebrow has not the same angle!' or else.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 14, 2011, 10:57:34 AM
I know they aren't, but I can't really draw them without thinking 'Acc, that eyebrow has not the same angle!' or else.

Maybe because it's not....?

Spoiler

;D ;D
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

I name my technology
My IPod is named Chester
My laptop is named Fergall
My Xbox 360 is named John (mainly because it's a Halo 3 special edition one)
And my new phone is named Jango (old one was Boba)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

My Zombie waterbottle is named Fred
My Computer is named Fernando (Sp?)
My used to call my car (when I had one) Kira
I name all my stuffed animals
I have alot of stuffed animals

Cap. Fitzgerald

Do any of those names carry specific meaning?
Like, I named my laptop Fergall because it means manly and my laptop is small and blue.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I guess you could say I'm spiritual in some sense.

As far as totem spirit aniamls go I don't go by the quizes on the internet, I go by the true way of finding out, meditation. Surpriseingly it's one those things that actually works, usually I see Horse.

Horse: Power, Grace, Beauty, Nobility, Strength, Freedom, Friendship, Perseverance

As for astrology I have doubts about the accuracy of daily horoscopes on the internet but the deatils on the zodiacs themselves match who I am (Cancer).

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Fred the waterbottle kinda looks like burnt freddy Kruger only green
Frenando was a random thing I shouted out when somebody almost droped it
All my stuffed animals are named after characters from games, animes, movies and music because somehow I can just see that.
My car was named Kira because in Death Note (anime) was explaned thats how the japanese wrongly translated Killer and apperently the car was somehow involved with the death of its last owner (used car)

Cap. Fitzgerald

:laugh:
Ha, that's a great way to come up with a name for a computer.

Another curious fact:
I'm not screwing with any of you when I say I've forgoten how to ride a bike. I learned when I was small, and very recently tried to get on one and utterly failed. I prove that saying wrong then.

chupacabras acheronsis

How to ride a bike:

step one: get on top of it, make sure your genitals are comfortable. adjust seat and handlebar levels, check the gears and set them to neutral.
step two: push yourself foward as hard as you can with the feet that's in the ground, while pressing the pedal that's up down with the other feet.
step three: bring your other feet as fast as you can to the other pedal and start pedaling as hard as you can until you stabilize yourself.
step four: keep pedaling periodically to archive an average speed. don't loosen your arms. lean foward to reduce wind drag. familiarize yourself with the properties of the brakes. use the little horn or bell with discresion.

congratulations, you have finished basic bicylce training.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I like how that doesn't mention turning.
And the part I've forgotten how to do is really stabilizing myself, I got about five seconds of riding out of it then fell and hit my head on pavement.
I'll just use a car, or a damn scooter if I really don't have that option.

chupacabras acheronsis

this is important man, Bikes are the most efficient and versatile vehicles ever. you WILL want a bike when shit hits the fan.

you can always use training wheels.

Cap. Fitzgerald

One of these days I'll go at it and try ad learn again, but for the meantime, school work and Ernest Hemingway.
I always gotta have some Ernest Hemingway

Terx2

Terx2

I struggle at breathing :(

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 15, 2011, 06:05:40 AM
I struggle at breathing :(

Asthma or cold?
If this first one, high five. :(

Spoiler
[close]

Terx2

Terx2

Cold... I think :-\. I'll go to the doctors tomorrow to find out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed