Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,482 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I love South Park. I have every season from the first season to the newest fourthteeth season on DVD.

I have the books South Park: Episode Guide Volume 1 (Seasons 1 -5), South Park Episode Guide Volume 2 (Seasons 6-10), and South Park: Guide to Life.

I have a bunch of South Park shirts and I have a Stan bobble head. My favourite character is Stan Marsh, I have lots of South Park guitar picks.

I am THEE #1 fan.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

This display of arithmetic is dazzlin'.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 10, 2011, 03:00:44 AM
I love South Park. I have every season from the first season to the newest fourthteeth season on DVD.

I have the books South Park: Episode Guide Volume 1 (Seasons 1 -5), South Park Episode Guide Volume 2 (Seasons 6-10), and South Park: Guide to Life.

I have a bunch of South Park shirts and I have a Stan bobble head. My favourite character is Stan Marsh, I have lots of South Park guitar picks.

I am THEE #1 fan.

I forgot to add I have 100% of the achievements for South Park: Let's Go Tower Defence Play and the theme fo my xbox 360 dashboard menus is South Park.

Lie

Lie

Nope

Nightmare Asylum

Twelvethed

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Shobidoo on Jul 10, 2011, 06:08:29 PM
Seconded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx15Z9OSilY#

So, you know music. And you can count.

All the way up to two.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I love anime, although that isn't a curious fact, it's a well known fact!  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

My weakest subject is math... but I'm working to change that despite being done school. I have books recommended by the military and they work, but not in time that is. One step in life at a time.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I make death displays with the 'drag/pick up' ability in Oblivion and Fallout 3/New Vegas. Particularly the Fallout games, what with the dismemberment and all... It's quite amusing, the fact that the bodies (and what you've taken from them) remain exactly as you left them for the rest of the time you play, no matter how far away you leave them, or how long you leave them there; something nice about accidentally stumbling across an old masterpiece.

I've made something of an art out of it... there could be competitions for this kind of thing.

Spoiler

You bet your ass I've done it.
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 11, 2011, 01:33:08 AM
It's quite amusing, the fact that the bodies (and what you've taken from them) remain exactly as you left them for the rest of the time you play, no matter how far away you leave them, or how long you leave them there; something nice about accidentally stumbling across an old masterpiece.

Just like real life! Only with less decomposition!

Less work for the Tamriel PD's. 

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Depends; you can take out the Capital/Mojave Wasteland inhabitant without a mess, but it requires some precision. Tamriel's are a lot easier to lift in the air because Fallout's have more weight to them, making them harder to bring to elevated locations. I feel I have a bit more precision in Fallout for the fine po-- Jesus Christ, I'm sick.  :laugh:

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

you monster

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed