Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,460 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 26, 2011, 07:14:49 PM
For certain remakes I like the remake just as much if not more than the original.

Examples: King Kong, The Hills Have Eyes
For those two, I thought they were both better than their originals.
Spoiler
Unless by some un-godly chance you're talking about King Kong '76.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

For certain remakes I like the remake just as much if not more than the original.

Examples: King Kong, The Hills Have Eyes, Piranha, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th.

I should add Clash of the Titans, never cared for the original even after I finally watched it, so I couldn't give three shits how the remake turned out, that's probably the reason why I enjoyed it and preferred it to the original, the 3D was utter shit tbh.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 29, 2011, 03:52:00 AM

Examples: King Kong, The Hills Have Eyes
For those two, I thought they were both better than their originals.
Spoiler
Unless by some un-godly chance you're talking about King Kong '76.
[close]

Not at all man. :laugh:

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The 80's Fly, Scarface and 80's Little Shop of Horrors are the only remakes that I like over the original. I don't count The Thing as a remake and Jackson's King Kong is a good movie but it's way too long for me to watch. The 1933 version is still and always be a all time classic.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

According to OZ, I smoke rocks Joe Rogan.

Spoiler
[close]

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Speaking of remakes, I always liked 1999 Mummy remake. It's a fun popcorn flick after all.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I was a high school male cheerleader, and then an Army Ranger.  You bet your ass I'm not lying about this.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Remakes better than the original?

Spoiler
GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[close]

Yes, yes and also yes. Come at me bros.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 30, 2011, 06:07:50 AM

Spoiler
[close]
:D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 01, 2011, 11:19:11 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 30, 2011, 06:07:50 AM

Spoiler
[close]
:D

It would be far to easy to make fun of that piece of trash movie my friend. ;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 01, 2011, 03:48:28 PM
It would be far to easy to make fun of that piece of trash movie my friend. ;)

LadyZero

LadyZero

I am fatally allergic to peanuts, break out in hives if I come into contact with other kinds of nut and am slightly phobic of bananas.

Oh, and apparently men find me intimidating because I like cars, tanks, planes, action films etc, sort of 'blokey' stuff. One guy took me to the cinema once expecting we were going to go see a 'chick flick' and I demanded we went to see Iron Man 2. He totally freaked out, babbled some excuse and left. Haha. I went to see the film anyway. I suppose he wasn't expecting me to want to see that especially as I rocked up wearing a pink dress and shoes with flowers on them xD

AND, final fun fact, I used to work where Top Gear is filmed. Some of the things I used to see were awesome.

keylight-di

keylight-di

High five, Lady. :D With allergies (not for peanuts, but every other kind of nuts and many, many other things) and with men's toys. :D  I love cars etc. and of course action movies. So I'm here as you are. ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 01, 2011, 05:53:13 AM
.....and then an Army Ranger.  You bet your ass I'm not lying about this.

How was the training for that? As brutal as I would imagine?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 01, 2011, 05:53:13 AM
I was a high school male cheerleader, and then an Army Ranger.  You bet your ass I'm not lying about this.
Brutal, I bet.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 01, 2011, 11:19:11 AM

Spoiler
[close]

My first instinct ... being a fan of the Big G in all of his Nuclear Terror Metaphor, Saturday Morning Kids Hero, and Just all around fun to watch monster in all his glory; is to use the Oxygen Destroyer on you and watch your skull slowly turn into this face.

I'd love to read how the remake of Godzilla is better than the original in anyway other than industry standard "Color" and "CGI". We can take it to a Godzilla thread too because I can see this as getting messy.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg1yUMqJMcw#

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 03, 2011, 09:03:50 PM
use the Oxygen Destroyer on you
There was a bursting as of an exploded bladder, a slushy nastiness as of a cloven sunfish, a stench as of a thousand opened graves, and a sound that the chronicler would not put on paper. For an instant the thread was befouled by an acrid and blinding green cloud, and then there was only a venomous seething astern. But just as Bat Chain Puller tasted his victory, --God in heaven!-- the scattered plasticity of that nameless sky-spawn was nebulously recombining in its hateful original form, whilst its distance widened every second as the chain gained impetus from Bat's pulling.

As the ardent bat being was driving away, a deep, unspeakable voice came from that horrific son of the nameless Chaos and it pronounced such terrifying words no one would dare to say again.

To'koraa Geakhlf Ch'dra Ehiswrh Okwrn.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed