Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,498 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jun 17, 2011, 12:12:36 AM
wise words listen to the man.

wise words listen to the man.

Effectz

Effectz

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Spoiler

[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
I suppose you find this terribly funny.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Apperently according to my mom I have a big ego. :P

Pn2501

Pn2501

Right ego..........That's just creepy

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I hate when orange juice is too sweet.

f**k that.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 19, 2011, 12:26:17 AM

f**k that.

I'm the opposite.

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jun 18, 2011, 08:46:58 AM
Right ego..........That's just creepy

I think I see what you did there. :-X

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Ghostface on Jun 17, 2011, 12:11:13 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 16, 2011, 11:45:55 PM
I feel like a lot of people hate me even when I try to make friends I tend to say the wrong things and make them hate me more.

I've always found that people who think everyone hate's them usually have it wrong. Not everyone has to like and be friends with you, doesn't mean they hate you. Usually people with this pre-determined state of mind put unnecessary pressure on themselves to be liked and usually end up sabotaging themselves. People respond better when you stop caring, relax and be yourself.

Not saying this is you, just a life observation I've made.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 19, 2011, 12:26:17 AM

f**k that.
I know that feel bro.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

For certain remakes I like the remake just as much if not more than the original.

Examples: King Kong, The Hills Have Eyes, Piranha, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th.

Terx2

Terx2

I have a rare blood type and Doctors pay me money for it ;D.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation is the only film so far that made me stop halfway through and return it to the video rent.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Such a shame none of the sequels were up to par with the first, which is one of my favorite movies. :-\

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Haven't seen the third, but the second one is one of the biggest piles of feces I've ever had the chance to see.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

The third was slightly better but that's not saying much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed