Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,500 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Oh like in text. I thought you meant in actuall speak.
That would be an odd conversation.

Nightmare Asylum

Indeed it would. but it drives me crazy in text. Absolutely hate it.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 13, 2011, 09:10:16 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Mar 13, 2011, 09:06:59 PM
Can you give an example cuz I'm not sure I get you.
Also your Avy adds a new layer of anger to your posts

Haha, really? :P

And some examples:

I hate fellinq alone.
qoinq to the qame later
i miqht...

Haha I know how you feel.  :laugh:

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I hate people, and yet have an obsessive need to reach out to them. Its really quite self-destructive, as people in general seldom fail to disappoint me. I think this is more my fault then theirs, though, as I don't deal well with stupid people, and have extremely discerning standards for pretentious, snobby intellectualism.

People have told me in the past that this might be why I don't have many friends, but I generally laugh, and call them crazy. And stupid.

:D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I spent a long time training my mind how to control dreams and remeber dreams. Its a hobbie but its really useful, it allows me to remeber and recall things very easily even if its a simple detail.

I have gotten so good that i can even re-live past dreams that i've locked away to memory. Its really pretty fun. Takes some time to master it but once you do, you can remeber just about anything.

I can also tell when i'm dreaming and when I'm not no matter how real they become and its a good way to gain control of a nightmare.

Basically when I dream now, I am awake in my own made reality. Pretty fun stuff.

However it takes time to master but once you do its great.

Also helps me solve problems, that i can't when i'm awake. I think about it and dream about it in my sleep and bang I got an answer.

I'm always putting my self through wierd forms of training, wether it would be in the mind or for the body.

I guess I do this so i would be ready for anything. Wether day to day life, torture, recall of events or interogation. Call me paranoid but I find it to be a hobbie.

I spend great deals of time learning how the body and mind works, weaknesses in both and there strength's. Places to exploit, or places to strengthen.

I'd make one scary interogator.

I trained myself to read others, and to find places to exploit. Just out of simple curiousity and it has helped me a lot in my past. Its very helpful.

In short I liked to know how people think.

I even taught myself how to shut down parts of my brain, like feeling pain, or even my very emotions at that (or even create them), i'm even learning how to induce sleep on demand.

The Captain

The Captain

I have qualifications in Art & Design and teaching yet I'm actually a Chef.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: The Captain on Mar 15, 2011, 07:58:20 PM
I have qualifications in Art & Design and teaching yet I'm actually a Chef.
O_o a Chef wow thats so cool!

The PredBen

The PredBen

I feel ashamed when I do stupid things

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I sometimes get flashbacks of things I did that embarass/anger/ashame myself, and I can't forgive myself (when everyone has) for them nor just get over them. Gah.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 16, 2011, 10:56:17 AM
I sometimes get flashbacks of things I did that embarass/anger/ashame myself, and I can't forgive myself (when everyone has) for them nor just get over them. Gah.

yeah that happens to me, like when i first started going out with my current gf i did some stupid things that i feel embarressed/ashamed about, and even though that was 3 and a half years ago, and she's forgiven me (in some cases she doesn't think i ever needed forgiving) remembering them still makes me cringe and feel stupid

after passing my A Levels, i forgot to pick up my certificates, and after 6 months they were destroyed and i have no proof of passing them :D thankfully even though ever since, i have always taken jobs that require A Levles to get, i have never been asked to prove what my CV says. however, if i were to ever want to go to University, which i would like to do one day, i will need copies of my certificates, which cost £40 each or something :(

Cap. Fitzgerald

I'm like Leonardo da Vinci in that I'm a bit of a procrastinating perfectionist.
However I almost never go to an extreme in that a line ruins my entire work, if I ever make a mistake I build off of it.

Also I wrote a report on Leonardo da Vinci.

samoht

samoht

I am a perfectionist too.

Another fact about myself is that I lose confidence when confronted with social situations.

However, I am a lot better than I used to be.

Prime113

Prime113

Can't draw worth a worth a shit.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I have psychic powers. I can enter peoples minds and f**k with them. Can you feel that right now?

I have above human strength. Probably proportionate to an ant, but not like "antman" coz he's a pussy.

Did I mention that I get all the fly bitches? No, well Im pimping harder than uncle bootsy baby.

I tried charlie sheen and it blows. I didn't die and my face didnt melt off. Made the bitch give me a refund.

I am the alpha and the omega.

Spoiler
I also post bullshit on public forums
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Ghostface on Mar 20, 2011, 07:36:53 AM
I have psychic powers. I can enter peoples minds and f**k with them. Can you feel that right now?

I have above human strength. Probably proportionate to an ant, but not like "antman" coz he's a pussy.

Did I mention that I get all the fly bitches? No, well Im pimping harder than uncle bootsy baby.

I tried charlie sheen and it blows. I didn't die and my face didnt melt off. Made the bitch give me a refund.

I am the alpha and the omega.

Spoiler
I also post bullshit on public forums
[close]
Oh, The Ghoul! Haha, okay, my turn, my turn:

"(Insert Deadpool panel)"

Spoiler
By the way, nice Get Him To The Greek reference :laugh:
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed