Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,445 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I write ALOT of fanfics

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Gate on Mar 01, 2011, 12:39:52 PM
Edit: so nobody says anything to the guy who has two cocks...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Gate on Mar 02, 2011, 11:56:45 PM
Quote from: Gate on Mar 01, 2011, 12:39:52 PM
Edit: so nobody says anything to the guy who has two cocks...

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I get really pissed when I miss classes. Because of makeup work and break in routine.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 03, 2011, 01:02:51 AM
I get really pissed when I miss classes. Because of makeup work and break in routine.

I know how you feel.

I have a curious fact, I have several lucky charms. My diamond stud earings, my cigar cutter, my NRA knife (although I'm not part of the NRA hahaha), and my highschool ring.

Funny thing about my NRA kinfe its really small and it doesn't feel like much and yet it feel incredible heavy, when I need to think on responbility i play with it in my hands. I call it my responablity reminder, and I always carry it when I need to do somthing important, not as a weapon but a reminder of the wieght of responsiblity.

Only regret is I can't take it with me everywhere. Its amazing how heavy this little knife feels like, its wierd I have many knives the same size and they feel no where near as heavy.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Spoiler
Crying girls/women are my weakness :-[
[close]

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 06, 2011, 02:00:06 PM
Spoiler
Crying girls/women are my weakness :-[
[close]

Spoiler
Pissed off ones are mine.

Thus no wrath like a woman scorn man!

Frankily its a turn on for me, damnit!

I just can't win!!!!

Yes I love powerful women. They are so much fun.  8)
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Women in any kind of unfirom, and, or tuxedo/suit are my complete weakness.

Christina Ricci in Speed Racer, when she is racing near the end of the movie made me realize this, and now I cannot fight it.

2:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0fGVFGGac8#ws

Tracy Lynne is so awesome

Then in Parks and Recreations where Leslie is telling Anne to wear a tuxedo with a vest that pops, I died with the thought.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

People say I'm a lone wolf and say that it looks awesome. I said, "A wolf without a pack or mate doesn't survive for long."

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 06, 2011, 07:30:08 PM
People say I'm a lone wolf and say that it looks awesome. I said, "A wolf without a pack or mate doesn't survive for long."

Sorry man but I can't hear anyone talk about being a lone wolf and wolf packs without thinking of this:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Ghostface on Mar 07, 2011, 06:22:36 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 06, 2011, 07:30:08 PM

Sorry man but I can't hear anyone talk about being a lone wolf and wolf packs without thinking of this:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/tWM-H7N1-wg/0.jpg
:laugh:

"How about that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City... ahah-ha."

Ghostface

Ghostface

"I thought...wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure..."

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If we're talking about what are weaknesses for women in dress are? Flak Jackets. Sleeveless flak jackets.

Yup. Nothing more badass and simutaneously sexy that a lady donning one of em'. It just comes across as an unusual sight at first, but really, it's just plain awesome. Depending on the person, it can be the same for a guy as well, but that's usually when it's a character. I'll use Gaius Baltar as an example here- somebody portrayed as a selfish coward that is rarely seen helping a fight, so when he finally picks up a gun and puts on a flak jacket? f**king awesome. Not to mention he has Caprica Six (Tricia Helfer) in a sleeveless one right across from him.

f**k YEA.

Prime113

Prime113

Don't drink, don't smoke, Caucasian, favorite band is DevilDriver, favorite food is chicken...

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I curious fact alos a pretty dead dream of mine.

I know how to fly aircraft. My mother dated several pilots and they taught me everything they knew. Also my father was a plane know it all as well and used to take me to airshows all the time.

I always wanted to fly a fight for the navy (mainly navy) or airforce, but well sad thing is I'm near sighted now, it started happening to me freshmen year.

Even if i get it fixed by doctors I still can't be a pilot because i got my eye sight fixed. bullshit to me. That's for the military.

So unless my eyes some how fix themselves that dream of mine is gone. I always liked flying.  :'(

That's why i love games like ace combat 6, or movies about planes and stuff. I always wanted to fly. Specially at high speeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFyuqNixPA#

A man can dream right?

Hell at times it feels like I have wings on my back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed