Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,494 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: SadPanda~ on Feb 11, 2011, 01:42:55 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 10, 2011, 06:44:00 PM
i crack my fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulder, neck, back... pretty much every part of my body does some kind of sound when i make sudden movements.
sometimes when i move my shoulder it makes a loud gunshotlike crack and it hurts like hell

HEY BRANDO- -snap-

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: RazorSlash on Feb 11, 2011, 01:54:20 AM
i crack my fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulder, neck, back... pretty much every part of my body does some kind of sound when i make sudden movements.
sometimes when i move my shoulder it makes a loud gunshotlike crack and it hurts like hell

HEY BRANDO- -snap-
MEDIC WE GOT A BRO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gate

Gate

I can make winter come early

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That must suck ass. The only reason I can crack my shoulders is because one day, out of the blue, they just popped, like a loud pop went off, didn't hurt or anything.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I write fan fiction weekly.

my beard is currenty abnormally short for me, but still probably considered quite long for most people, i just love having facial hair!

chupacabras acheronsis

Curious fact: i know every single internet meme to ever exist, and i know them months before it reaches here.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Anticipate me some!

chupacabras acheronsis

ounces of weed taped to things seem to be the new hot shit.

AliceApocalypse

I stole a car in high school.  But, it was justified.

Spoiler
A good friend at the time, thought that her boyfriend loved his car more than her.  It was a sweet ride, the guy was replicating the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am.  Anyway, she could not drive a stickshift and I could so she convinced me to drive it to the beach if she got me the key.  Well, she got the key and we got the car but I had never driven a car like that before and lost control of it going over the causeway.  We made it all the way over the causeway, thankfully, but still ended up making a few accidental 360's in the median.  Long story short, the cops showed up, the car owner showed up, and they let us all go.  Somehow she got us off the hook lol. That was an exciting day!
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That reminds me, 'when you get a jealous girlfriend, hide the f**king keys'.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 11, 2011, 07:06:44 PM

Spoiler
A good friend at the time, thought that her boyfriend loved his car more than her.  It was a sweet ride, the guy was replicating the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am.  Anyway, she could not drive a stickshift and I could so she convinced me to drive it to the beach if she got me the key.  Well, she got the key and we got the car but I had never driven a car like that before and lost control of it going over the causeway.  We made it all the way over the causeway, thankfully, but still ended up making a few accidental 360's in the median.  Long story short, the cops showed up, the car owner showed up, and they let us all go.  Somehow she got us off the hook lol. That was an exciting day!
[close]
Jesus.. you're quite the badass, Alice!  :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 11, 2011, 07:06:44 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Crazy awesome.

Gate

Gate

Oh.. another thing, and this serious. These two girls I know have an odd obsession with stroking my chin and feeling my pecks... It actually gets annoying because they do it whenever they see me -.-

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: TheMonolith on Feb 10, 2011, 01:44:02 AM
I get strangely upset and hurt when people won't let me share things with them.
Not like food and stuff.
I mean things like movies and games. I guess I take it as a personal snub.
PBA and I came close to falling out because of that.

We did? I don't recall ever coming close to falling out with anyone. If you'd rather shoot me a PM that'd be fine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed