Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,454 times)

The Ghoul

Ghost Rider

Yautja Elite

Yautja Elite

My thing is with shooting games i suck afully nomatter how much i play like example:

AVP MARINE= FAIL if i supose to shoot its head i shoot at a legg or worse a wall :$ if you know what i mean and im left handed

And i have a thing with eyebrows they need to be perfect, and if they end up bad i shave it off (i have done that twice)

And fore the rest im dominant in evry way and its good and bad

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

When I watch the first Terminator, I feel the urge to watch all of them in the shortest time between each.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 30, 2011, 05:39:45 PM
When I watch the first Terminator, I feel the urge to watch all of them in the shortest time between each.

I'm that way with Star Wars sand Tremors.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Yautja Elite on Jan 30, 2011, 05:39:05 PM
My thing is with shooting games i suck afully nomatter how much i play like example:

AVP MARINE= FAIL if i supose to shoot its head i shoot at a legg or worse a wall :$ if you know what i mean and im left handed

And i have a thing with eyebrows they need to be perfect, and if they end up bad i shave it off (i have done that twice)

im left handed too and i'm a good shoot with my right. you need just to practice, always move smooth, manipulate your mouse sensitivity, and strafe around to compensate.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I'm right handed but I can do almost anything but write smoothly with my left hand.
(if anyone makes a dirty joke I stab them)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Yautja Elite on Jan 30, 2011, 05:39:05 PM

Not to brag

but i'm strange, i'm normally left handed but i can do anything just as well with my right. Same for my feet and eyes.

I guess i'm just a freak being able to use either part of my body well.

Also in real life i can shoot from either my left or my right and with either eye. Its a rare thing.

Maybe you need to practise more at games, in shooters i had a hard time at first getting head shots, because i would automaticaly aim for the body, but i was trained to aim at the center of mass. Either way though keep trying and enjoy the game.

Cap. Fitzgerald

So you just said what I said except you added shooting and gaming advice... Brofist time!
*brofist*

Curious fact:
At the age of twelve I shot two handguns

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 30, 2011, 08:52:51 PM
I'm right handed but I can do almost anything but write smoothly with my left hand.
(if anyone makes a dirty joke I stab them)

Bow chikka bow wow.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 30, 2011, 09:08:28 PM
Curious fact:

One in each hand?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 30, 2011, 09:18:40 PM
Curious fact:

One in each hand?

Both in one.

Cap. Fitzgerald

:laugh:
If I had done that I wouldnt be typing.
Holding two guns of any sort and firing them one in each hand would murder your arms.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Curious fact:

So? AT THE AGE OF 7 I KILLED 57 MEN WITH NOTHING BUT MY THUMB

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

It's been topped.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed