Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,506 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 15, 2011, 03:58:48 AM
\Also there are more knife and blunt object crimes than guns. I am also not afaird of such things because i've had loaded guns in my face before. I've even been shot in my arm before.

You're not 'afaird' of high-velocity body-shredding projectiles being a part of everyday life?

Aren't you a healthy minded specimen.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 15, 2011, 04:01:54 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 15, 2011, 03:58:48 AM
\Also there are more knife and blunt object crimes than guns. I am also not afaird of such things because i've had loaded guns in my face before. I've even been shot in my arm before.

You're not 'afaird' of high-velocity body-shredding projectiles being a part of everyday life?

Aren't you a healthy minded specimen.
the chances of being shot are slime unless your in a war or with some gang. Same as everywhere else.

Hell i feel safer walking the alleys of new york city than the alleys of say like Rome or Berlin or Sofia, or Paris.

Hell in sofia, mobsters dress liked priest busted out ak-47's and shot alot people to crap and got away.

Yes I am not afaird of death because i've nearly died several times, due to accidents except for a drunk idiot i had to protect my own mother from. unlike some people i'm not afaird of taking a bullet to protect some one. I even got the scars to prove it.

after you had enough life or death encounters you can accept death at an early age.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Roger, cowboy. Flex your muscles for me later, whydontcha.

Nope

Nope

Yippee-ki-yay, motherf**ker.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Also guns is a major part of my job.

However I like guns not because they can kill but how they are built, i admire the mechincas of a fire arm, i view it as a form of art and there is nothing wrong with that. Gun is no different than any other weapon, just that its a weapon that shoots bullets. Its a weapon, like a sword, like a bow, a cross bow and I admire weapons.

I collect swords and knives as well its a hobbie. It doesn't mean i'm going to go out and shoot up a gas station. Some people collect stamps, others bottle caps, others collect knives and others collect guns and others collect modern art.

Nothing wrong with it. After all do you hold the weapon responsible or the person?

Also any other weapon can kill a man just as easy as a gun can.

Look at bow hunters you don't think they can kill people with that? Hell bows can kill bears in one shot just like a high powered rifle.

A bat can kill just as easily as a knife can.

Its a weapon, and anyone who owns one should be responsible with it, same for a knife and any other weapon.

Hell you guys have knives don't you? Some people can throw a knife as well as a person can shoot a gun.

chupacabras acheronsis

oh, how i want to hug you.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 15, 2011, 05:02:37 AM
oh, how i want to hug you.

Looks like we finally found somthing we agree on huh chupa?  :D

chupacabras acheronsis

you just shut Vulhala up! i've been trying to for a year :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 15, 2011, 05:06:16 AM

LOL  :D

This was the first time i ever had a true debate with Vul XD.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I don't like guns.... I like knifes always did... and I believe in what the Joker says...

"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions."

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 15, 2011, 06:16:10 AM
I don't like guns.... I like knifes always did... and I believe in what the Joker says...

"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions."
You can always shoot them in the stomach at point blank range, it will take hours for them to die.

Again i don't see a difference in knives and gun really, both can kill quickly or very slow because it all depends on the users aim.

Daken

Daken

I've owned the same pocket knife for over 10 years. I always have it with me an to boot its a antique well over 25 years old now.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 15, 2011, 05:06:16 AM

Falling asleep and shutting me up are 2 different things. Watch it ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm a fan of guns, heck, I have several of my own. I'm do for an interview this summer with my county sheriff's office to carry a concealed weapon.  Do not fear me, V. ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 15, 2011, 03:16:44 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2011, 03:12:41 AM
Everyone's f**ked up.

That wasn't aimed at you mate. It was aimed at the fact that any redneck could grab a .50 cal while they picked up milk.

I didn't even think that it was, I was just adding more to what you said, basically saying that everyone, everywhere is f**ked up in some way, shape, or form.

About this whole gun thing. I prefer that it would stay as my right to be able to carry one. Sure I agree with some points that some people make about being negative on guns, but I'm not going to go out there and say that we shouldn't be able to carry one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed