Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,453 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

the freaking promised land...  :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 15, 2011, 03:03:33 AM
its the sarcastic little voice, right?

the one that makes remarks like a bored friend watching you play videogames.

It probably is, I guess I should go have a talk with it.

Vulhala

Vulhala

And people say Afghanistan is f**ked up.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Everyone's f**ked up.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Afghanistan is so f**ked up not even the russians could dominate them.

they have some of the most disturbing traditions i know.

http://silkroadsandsiamesesmiles.com/2010/02/01/afghanistan-pushtoon-culture-and-homosexuality/

first link on google.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2011, 03:12:41 AM
Everyone's f**ked up.

That wasn't aimed at you mate. It was aimed at the fact that any redneck could grab a .50 cal while they picked up milk.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 15, 2011, 03:16:44 AM
Everyone's f**ked up.

That wasn't aimed at you mate. It was aimed at the fact that any redneck could grab a .50 cal while they picked up milk.

What part would you be refering to? ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Everyone's f**ked up.

Hence that lunatic that open fired on that congress woman and civilians here in America. F**k this country needs better gun control.

Vulhala

Vulhala

You said it, not me  ;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Everyone's f**ked up.

Well no they can't, they are pricy, and well back ground checks, and also not everyone in the usa is red neck gun hole a hole that's what other nations think, its really not true. also a felnoies forsake your right to owning a fire arm.

I'm really a liberal Democrat and i like guns, sue me on that, but believe it or not i want social healthcare and i want the idiots to stop taking money and start running the nation and taking care of the citzens.

PS: also most states don't allow anything more than hunting rifles and shot guns.

chupacabras acheronsis

a simple background check would have done it. the guy was on psychological treatment.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

exactly, true the USA is no different than any other nation when it comes to crimes, people just don't like us because well hey we made mistakes and i don't like them i truely don't, and that we can own guns easier than some but every country has the same crimes and a lot of countries has worse crimes.

however i can't blame other nations views on us because well all that they truely see most of the time is our military and goverment doing stupid things. However the people in the usa, the majority of us aren't like that. Its a messed up system, of corruption we have. Just we have idiots in control and people are too afaird or not strong enough to speak up and help change it.

I never blame a nation, i blame the ones responible but that's my way of life i guess.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 15, 2011, 03:38:16 AM
exactly, true the USA is no different than any other nation when it comes to crimes, people just don't like us because well hey we made mistakes and i don't like them i truely don't, and that we can own guns easier than some but every country has the same crimes and a lot of countries has worse crimes.

however i can't blame other nations views on us because well all that they truely see most of the time is our military and goverment doing stupid things. However the people in the usa, the majority of us aren't like that. Its a messed up system, of corruption we have. Just we have idiots in control and people are too afaird or not strong enough to speak up and help change it.

I never blame a nation, i blame the ones responible but that's my way of life i guess.

Vulhala

Vulhala

As an American, you have a constitutional right to own a firearm. I'm not disputing that (even though, technically, it's way off what is written). If I lived in America, I would own one too just because I could.

But it doesn't make it OK. And it doesn't detract from the fact that gun crime in my country is practically non-existant, because they are illegal.

Do you not feel worried walking down the street at night, knowing that the next man you pass may decide to stick a gun in your face and take your shit?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 15, 2011, 03:45:18 AM
As an American, you have a constitutional right to own a firearm. I'm not disputing that (even though, technically, it's way off what is written). If I lived in America, I would own one too just because I could.

But it doesn't make it OK. And it doesn't detract from the fact that gun crime in my country is practically non-existant, because they are illegal.

Do you not feel worried walking down the street at night, knowing that the next man you pass may decide to stick a gun in your face and take your shit?
No i don't  because his thinking the same thing, any american could have a gun and guns scare people.

any american can be armed.

Also there are more knife and blunt object crimes than guns. I am also not afaird of such things because i've had loaded guns in my face before. I've even been shot in my arm before.

and believe it or not but its relativly safe to walk down a united states street at night than  some european countries.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed