Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,492 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 14, 2011, 03:58:49 PM
are they side-by-side or over-and-under?

over and under if you must know

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I own a varity of weapons, that range from basic knives to fire arms that will make some people crap there pants because they are completely legal in my state.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Such as?

Bearing in mind, the AK47 has been done here  :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Every time I draw I end up hating myself even more. I don't know why that is, but it happens. Maybe it's because of my shit drawings, maybe not.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Aug, mp5s, with tactical dot scopes, supressors and other such fire arms of great varying degree and with attachments that would be illegal in other states.

Enfields, Barret .50cals. You can get any gun in idaho man. They are also pretty afordable too.

Chupa will like this one FAL's.

You can pretty much get anything here short of a grenade launcher or frags.

And yes I have not only an AK-47 but the best brand. Bulgarian. Every other country that makes them are crap, why do you think the russians get the bulgarians ones and they never jam. The other so called "brands" are total crap.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I've never seen your drawings?  :o

PM?

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2011, 02:42:25 AM
Every time I draw I end up hating myself even more. I don't know why that is, but it happens. Maybe it's because of my shit drawings, maybe not.

ah, don't give up. you need to have an iron willpower to improve yourself. just look at your drawning and think "what did i do wrong, and how can i fix it"

then, fix it. over and over again.

Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 15, 2011, 02:45:03 AM
Aug, mp5s, with tactical dot scopes, supressors and other such fire arms of great varying degree and with attachments that would be illegal in other states.

Enfields, Barret .50cals. You can get any gun in idaho man. They are also pretty afordable too.

Chupa will like this one FAL's.

You can pretty much get anything here short of a grenade launcher or frags.

And yes I have not only an AK-47 but the best brand. Bulgarian. Every other country that makes them are crap, why do you think the russians get the bulgarians ones and they never jam. The other so called "brands" are total crap.

a Barrett? affordable my ass, you are rich  :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

My step dad was rich, and got some things i like.

I can't really afford a new gun at the moment.

My step dad was a big time hunter and gun a nut. So i grew up around fire arms pretty much, the only father figure i had that didn't like guns but liked to shoot them idk why was my father. All of my step dads and my moms boyfriends loved guns. I love guns. I just do.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 15, 2011, 02:45:03 AM
Barret .50cals. You can get any gun in idaho man. They are also pretty afordable too.

I'm calling bull simply because of the Barret. Pic or it didn't happen.

chupacabras acheronsis

they are legal. the biggest caliber legal in the US. infact, everything above it is illegal just because it falls under the "cannon" definition. at least in the most relaxed states.

Full automatic machineguns can be owned too(with a license and enough money as they are not cheap)

god bless America.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 15, 2011, 02:47:33 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2011, 02:42:25 AM

ah, don't give up. you need to have an iron willpower to improve yourself. just look at your drawning and think "what did i do wrong, and how can i fix it"

then, fix it. over and over again.

Oh, definitely man. I use my negativity to improve myself all the time. Bob Ross said it best..."I hope you're plagued with unsatisfaction, because that'll help you strive to become even better."

chupacabras acheronsis

then why hate yourself?

"shit" is the obligatory ground every artist improves from.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't know, I've always been too hard on myself, and it makes me hate me. It doesn't really affect me at all, it's hard to describe what exactly it is, but hate is the only word I can give it. Maybe my mind is just screwing with me.

chupacabras acheronsis

its the sarcastic little voice, right?

the one that makes remarks like a bored friend watching you play videogames.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 15, 2011, 02:54:18 AM
they are legal. the biggest caliber legal in the US. infact, everything above it is illegal just because it falls under the "cannon" definition. at least in the most relaxed states.

Full automatic machineguns can be owned too(with a license and enough money as they are not cheap)

god bless America.
it true and as proof, because i don't have a camera and i don't take pics of my guns for personal reasons, is i can supply you with the website of where i bought them and its adress.

http://www.boisegun.com/index.php

enjoy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed