Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 128,904 times)

Huntsman

Huntsman

Looks good to me. Not going to pucker up and him him a kiss though.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Kane's other son on May 01, 2024, 09:31:40 AM
Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on May 01, 2024, 01:34:25 AMSo we're getting more of an organic, 'Alien Covenant'-like facial look with piranha-shaped teeth this time around, rather than something nearer the original 'Big Chap' visage then?

The "pointy" bits are not its teeth. They're its gums. The teeth look pretty much like they always did.
Doesn't matter. It still resembles that cartoony piranha teeth aesthetic, especially at first glance. And the teeth are dark enough that it contrasts with the brightly lit, maybe translucent gums.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Huntsman on May 01, 2024, 09:42:02 AMLooks good to me. Not going to pucker up and him him a kiss though.

Needs Michelle Pfeiffer lips for that.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah it looks very biomechanical from the shots we've seen,  weird that people don't think so.

Also not getting the pirahna thing either, wait now I see it. I think that has to do with the lighting of the shot and how shiny the teeth are.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

IMO the alien always looks creepier when it appears to be smiling. The Covenant head was the best it had looked for a long time.

But I agree the tendons don't look quite right.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 01, 2024, 06:29:41 AMMaybe they should go for the original execution of the Alien being not transparent.

Are you scared of seeing too much?

👀

💀👉👈

Mr. Joe

Mr. Joe

Looks good,  give strong good characters vs Aliens  ;D

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Quote from: Kane's other son on May 01, 2024, 09:31:40 AMThe "pointy" bits are not its teeth. They're its gums. The teeth look pretty much like they always did.
Those who've pointed out that I've mistaken the 'gums' for it's teeth in the latest photo are absolutely correct.  I wrongly thought that was the shape of the actual teeth, so apologies for that.  :laugh: 

Here's another look at the mouth area to clear things up -

So I'm happy to have been wrong about that aspect.  Carry on everyone.

BigDaddyJohn

I really dig the look so far. The brighter tendons remind me of some old school toys that had the same thing.

Game_Over_Man

It looks like it's coming out of a deep sleep...cryo

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah that or maybe a fire/explosion around.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 30, 2024, 08:20:53 PMThe f**ker is smokey, as if he came out of a cryo chamber. And it's funny how they keep alluding to a singular xenomorph. Maybe there's only one before
Spoiler
the big bad mutant.
[close]

I can't wait until we can rank it with...

Spoiler
the other hybrids :laugh:

[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Spoiler
Neo is The One
[close]

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 01, 2024, 02:28:38 PMI can't wait until we can rank it with...

Spoiler
the other hybrids :laugh:

[close]

Spoiler
The Deacon isn't a hybrid; it was created by the Perfected. Also, the Xenocobra is a mutant, not a hybrid.
[close]

Yuppy

Yuppy

50 bucks says Ripley will make an appearance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed