All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 342,267 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm gonna have a hard believing that Kirk can kick Idris Elba's ass, that's for sure. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The lawsuit against Axanar is apparently being dropped. They announced it at the fan event last night.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/star-trek-axanar-lawsuit-ending-jj-abrams-paramount-1201760721/

Star Trek Beyond director and Star Trek Axanar creator.

ace3g

ace3g

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ace3g on May 21, 2016, 07:44:01 PM

This poster makes me expect a really boring, 2001 wannabe. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I prefer to think of it was an effects reel.  :P I do like the poster though. Shame it's an exclusive.

WY Corporate

WY Corporate

That poster is a nice recreation of the 1979 Motion Picture poster - but it can't hide that it's just another Abrams-verse film ...  :D

Well, I won't spend my money on a movie ticket, but on the DVD later ...  ;)

Instead of I'm really curious about the new TV show!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm curious to see how Pegg has done writing it. My main issues with the last films stem from the writing. 

genocyber

genocyber

Seems like it gave away the whole plot in the trailer.
Kirk and crew go out to do some deep space exploring, get shot down on a planet, end up on a planet of enslaved people who're all marooned. Villain has a grudge against the federation, albino alien is love interest/action girl who helps kirk save the day who I'm guessing probably dies at the end.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Sounds like a mix of the old movies  :D

WY Corporate

WY Corporate

Quote from: genocyber on May 23, 2016, 11:13:12 AM
... albino alien is love interest/action girl who helps kirk save the day who I'm guessing probably dies at the end.

Who will die? Kirk or the albino girl?   :D

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I actually wouldn't mind if they did V'Ger at some point in the new movies. They need to remake Star Trek IV first, though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd rather they avoid trying to do any more retellings for the meantime. I'd like to see them do something original and good first. If they can do that - I wouldn't be opposed to seeing something Mirror Universe...

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Mirror Universe would be fun.  ;D I actually like the weird TOS series episode with Gary 7, and they did some cool stuff with him the expanded universe, so I sort of wish they'd bring him back. That won't ever happen, though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Or they can take the premise of Star Trek V and do a version that isn't shit.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

What does God need with a starship?  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed