My Predator Bio Helmet mixes

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 30, 2007, 07:43:07 PM

Author
My Predator Bio Helmet mixes (Read 12,139 times)

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: PredatrHuntr on Oct 07, 2007, 02:35:55 PM

PS - heres my Dev Art page if anyone is interested:

http://predatrhuntr.deviantart.com

yes im very interested.

PredatrHuntr

PredatrHuntr

I wouldn't have been so upset with this dude if he had simply ASKED my permission BEFORE copying one pic and pasting on the other.

I have lots of my art out there and its been copied before, but its just common courtesy to ASK permission before doing it...some people just don't get it...you can't take credit for something that you didn't create...

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: PredatrHuntr on Sep 01, 2008, 02:29:10 AM
I wouldn't have been so upset with this dude if he had simply ASKED my permission BEFORE copying one pic and pasting on the other.

I have lots of my art out there and its been copied before, but its just common courtesy to ASK permission before doing it...some people just don't get it...you can't take credit for something that you didn't create...
yeah i understand where your coming from ive had it happen to me plenty. and ive done it accidentally before but i always ask before i even consider copying the picture. and besides most of the time its better to just make up your own ideas.

REDSUN HUNTER

REDSUN HUNTER

Quote from: PredatrHuntr on Sep 01, 2008, 02:29:10 AM

iam with on that one predatrhuntr some kid did to me on this site to my work and was pissoff he kolor'd my work and he didn't even ask me and plus it look like shit!!! :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed