The 8th Passenger II

Started by TITANOSAUR, Sep 02, 2008, 04:38:49 AM

Author
The 8th Passenger II (Read 1,637 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I made yet another drawing of the Alien I made before. this time I fixed up some things that came out as Giger would say 'Not So Nice'.

ok, first off, I gave the Alien a diffrent pose. I felt the side Profiles where just getting old. however I did keep the head turned. mainly because I could never get the damn head to look right turned any other way. the inside of the dome was drawn this way cuz I wanted a new look. with the boney ridges. although its based on the original, this is a new Alien I wanted as a charactor. the biomechanoid look is still here and in no intention going away. the shoulders came up a little too high in my opinion. the arms and legs where fixed so I shouldn't hear any complants on that. if there are, its obvious I might as well stop trying to fix whats clearly not broke. I fixed the tail so now its bigger and looks right. I drew it going off the page cuz I didn't want to draw the damn thing going aroun the paper or anything. I just did it like that cuz I got lazy. Jaws closed this time. and redesigned the tail.

well enjoy.

REDSUN HUNTER

REDSUN HUNTER

sweet yo like it great work!!! ;D

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks. I'm suprised no one else has posted on it yet.

Vanski

Vanski

Quote from: PredalienToph on Sep 03, 2008, 07:30:42 AM
thanks. I'm suprised no one else has posted on it yet.
Heh, same problem with my pics  ;). Angle is great, it really looks like the alien from the first movie. Good quality, as usual from you  :).

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Love it.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

i saw it on your devart page. its a pretty sweet piece. love the way you did the back pipes.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

PredalienToph that's the best drawing I ever seen in my life good work ;)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Thanks all...

this is how Aliens SHOULD have looked in AvP films. and be properly potrayed as strong vicious Merderers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed