Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added

Started by ikarop, Oct 14, 2011, 06:00:05 PM

Author
Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added (Read 54,212 times)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

The marines face is priceless

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome new images!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Awesome. They fix the fingers? Looks more '79 than '04 in the pic.

chupacabras acheronsis

the fingers are the same. look closely, they are bent, that's why they look shorter. it has one nail in each finger. it's the alien forearm with the aliens hands.

also, i don't know what the f**k is going on with the xenomorph's hip. it's tilted sideways? is it the leg bone? where the hell does the right leg start? what is that shiny "ring" on it? my brain is full of f**k.

apart from that the model is spot on and i'm liking it so far. the only things that stand out are the back tubes, they are too high in the back and too straight, but it looks like it was done for the sake of head mobility.

SM

SM

The hands are closest to the Resurrection design.  Long fused fingers and two thumbs.

The 'rings' (if you mean the circles) on the hip are present on the original, though they're not highlighted.  And there was three on the original suit (one is obscured in this pic).  EDIT - Just noticed the third in the game pic.

And yes the dorsal tubes are way too high.  The top two should be level with the top of the rib cage and the bottom two level with the bottom.

chupacabras acheronsis

no, the shinny curvy line going perpendicular to the leg

SM

SM

Not sure what you mean.  There seems to be a lot of reflection on the Alien.

ikarop

ikarop

Four more:

chupacabras acheronsis

^i like the new pulse rifle model

Quote from: SM on Oct 20, 2011, 12:13:07 AM
Not sure what you mean.  There seems to be a lot of reflection on the Alien.

newbeing

Yeah the hip and the lack of "tubing" in the aliens tail makes it look kind of off. Like every from the head down to the ribcage looks great, but the lower torso downward needs some additional work. Alien still looks too small :P

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Quote from: newbeing on Oct 20, 2011, 04:08:07 PM
Yeah the hip and the lack of "tubing" in the aliens tail makes it look kind of off. Like every from the head down to the ribcage looks great, but the lower torso downward needs some additional work. Alien still looks too small :P

Spoiler
Too much radiation
[close]

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 20, 2011, 02:00:59 PM
Four more:

Comparing to the AVP2010

chupacabras acheronsis

i like the AvP's tail better, apart from the blade, it's much more accurate.

alanwu1233

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Oct 20, 2011, 04:45:52 PM
i like the AvP's tail better, apart from the blade, it's much more accurate.

but the A:CM's is rich in detail

chupacabras acheronsis

no it's not. it has a lot of reflections like SM said, but it doesn't have a very detailed model. it has no tubbing either.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I still don't understand why in the world GB didn't simply create a 100% accurately detailed and scaled in-game model based on the Alien Warrior's design from "Aliens". It's not like they couldn't do it (lord knows there's more than enough reference photos and other source material out there).

Well, regardless, the Aliens look a hell of a lot better than they have in recent years. BUT... I'm still freak'n irritated they're once again: *que drum roll* Too. F***ing. Small. Thank you, I'll be here for the duration of my life, don't forget to tip your waitress.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed