Dexter

Started by Wraith, Dec 19, 2007, 01:44:18 AM

Author
Dexter (Read 74,436 times)

Wraith

Wraith

Gawd i love this show, storyline is top notch, and is always one step ahead of you.

Wasnt too fussed on the second series though, but it was still good.

Anyone else watch the show?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I love this show. I can't wait for what the third season!

Wraith

Wraith

When does it come out?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Next year. In september, as always.

Wraith

Wraith

yay, i didnt know cause ive been watchin dexter on demand.

Shasvre

Shasvre

John Lithgow is a Serial Killer on "Dexter"

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=13629&count=0

Pretty cool. I haven't been disappointed by anything in Dexter so far, and I am sure I won't be this time either.

predator55

predator55

Im a huge fan of dexter its my fav show on tv...really? john lithgow? I think that would be awsome haha!

vortep

I have never watched Dexter but since i read that i'm starting to watch it just to prepare for John's apparition in the next season. Lithgow is amazing actor and i can't wait to see it,

predator55

predator55

Im a huge fan of dexter i love it best show on tv..also huge fan of john lithgow..he will make it even better..cant wait to see that..good stuff putting that on here..cant wait awsome!  ;D

ShadowPred

This is awesome news, can't wait for the next season to come out and this is already making me more anxious.

predator55

predator55

Yep same here..cant wait dude!  ;D woohoo!

EEV2650

I dont know anything about 'dexter' but i love lithgow. Thinking of him as a serial killer sounds good. Let me know how it turns out ;)

predator55

predator55

hahahahah yeh man for sure..dude dexter is awsome and it will be even better with lithgow  ;D

ShadowPred

September 27th can't come soon enough!

predator55

predator55

Hahahahha yeh i know hurry the hell up hahahah!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed