Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,343,388 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

She drives around Sorna picking up raptors in a van.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Tier news 8)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 25, 2024, 05:07:09 PMShe drives around Sorna picking up raptors in a van.

:D

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 25, 2024, 05:07:09 PMShe drives around Sorna picking up raptors in a van.

A reason Fallen Kingdom had no emotional strings for me is when they said "save the dinos!," because Nublar is going to have Volcanic Extinction event that will wipe out dinosaurs from earth! I am like, uh Sorna has dinosaurs on it.. so.. not really a big deal.

nanison

nanison

I wonder why they need to attach big expensive names to films such as this. The selling point are the dinosaurs not the actors. Get young aspiring actors, people will come and see it either way.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I mean got to be real, I did not bother with anything after Jurassic World because I found it underwhelming, Scarlett Johansson and a new creative team might make it worth seeing.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

I have confess that I really am not excited for any more JP/JW films. I fall asleep almost every viewing of Dominion; those locusts put me to sleep. :D

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 03:36:04 PMI have confess that I really am not excited for any more JP/JW films. I fall asleep almost every viewing of Dominion; those locusts pit me to sleep. :D
Me too, I was really excited for Dominion and it was a huge disappointment for me. I think that this movie will fail hard

irn

irn

Dominion was like they took scenes from about 5 completely different films and stiched them together.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: nanison on Mar 26, 2024, 10:50:55 AMI wonder why they need to attach big expensive names to films such as this. The selling point are the dinosaurs not the actors. Get young aspiring actors, people will come and see it either way.

I like dinosaurs though👀👉👈

🐲🐓

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 26, 2024, 06:11:39 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 03:36:04 PMI have confess that I really am not excited for any more JP/JW films. I fall asleep almost every viewing of Dominion; those locusts pit me to sleep. :D
Me too, I was really excited for Dominion and it was a huge disappointment for me. I think that this movie will fail hard

They need to get back to the Crichton horror roots, "theme park monsters." (Alan Grant, JPIII)

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 07:52:49 PM

They need to get back to the Crichton horror roots, "theme park monsters." (Alan Grant, JPIII)
They won't do that, since the first JW it's obvious that they are focusing in the more younger audiences and then you see the pet called Blue, the T Rex being an hero, the dinosaurs in general even less animals and more monsters (or in the case like the Sinoceratops or Stygimoloch comic relif). I can't see the OG trilogy and the JW trilogy and think that they are the same universe, and I don't going to talk about Camp Cretaceous. That show it's beyond of ridiculous

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

After this movie, Guillermo Del Toro should do a Victorian-looking Jurassik Park reboot and add stuff like a dinosaur hunter with steampunk tech⚙️👀👉👈

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 26, 2024, 08:39:55 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 07:52:49 PM

They won't do that, since the first JW it's obvious that they are focusing in the more younger audiences and then you see the pet called Blue, the T Rex being an hero, the dinosaurs in general even less animals and more monsters (or in the case like the Sinoceratops or Stygimoloch comic relif). I can't see the OG trilogy and the JW trilogy and think that they are the same universe, and I don't going to talk about Camp Cretaceous. That show it's beyond of ridiculous

I agree. JW has turned into Godzilla's Monsterverse with match ups and smash downs. The exception was the first JW, with that scene of the raptor (Charlie or Delta) tearing into the InGen soldier as he yells at Claire to leave in her hospital vehicle, the blood flying on the window and his death cries was so good! I also thought The Indominus Rex despite ripping off Toho mutation ideas was creepy and horror worthy. Why Trevorrow said the Giganotosaurus in Dominion was The Joker makes no sense, Indominus was The Joker, it wanted to see the whole Jurassic World burn or well more accurately covered in his teeth and claw marks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed