What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 591,160 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah. Is that something I've complained about?

SiL

SiL

First speeding fine.

Barely over the limit, so minor, but a bummer still.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

There is no other way I can say this except plainly this... There is a VERY HIGH chance that I will be homeless again. This has nothing to do with finances, well... partly it does but it has nothing to do with a lack of income or employment. My mother and I still have our jobs, and since I am an essential worker... I have all the hours I need. But this has EVERYTHING to do with my upstairs neighbors and the buyer of my condo...

As a lot of you know, I have been bouncing from apartment to condo because of noisy upstairs neighbors. And now I am in a situation where I have a family from Israel who had a baby almost two years ago, and we had to deal with heavy footed stomping from the mother (she's the problem) and her pussy whipped husband covering her ass. Well, we tried to do the neighborly thing and ask them nicely what was going on with the noise and the stomping, and see if we could work with them. Instead, they came up with excuses, lies, and even retaliated by making their stomping LOUDER. Hanukah was the WORST time to live there... because they had parties upstairs. And we SUFFERED for it.

This has persisted on for months, and now their baby is a toddler who is learning to walk and run... and he sounds like a damn 800 lbs Sumo Wrestler running on our ceiling... And it's driving us nuts. These people have made our lives a living hell.

So... we decide to move. And then COVID hits, but we managed to find a buyer... We do our best to work with the powers that be that manage our condo property, and the buyer in question. We aimed to close and move on June... but our buyer cut off all communication with us, and he disappeared. Because of him, we lost out on a promising living space. We fight with our buyer's lawyer and finally get a closing date for him to move in and us to move out on October 30th.

However... we are unable to find a house because the realty market has becoming a full on bidding war. No one is buying but people are bidding on houses, as because of the pandemic, no one wants to really give full tours of their homes, and the interest rates are low but prices are high. So owners are jacking up the prices and are taking the highest bid... meaning, this is greed motivated now. And apartments are no longer offering affordable rates for people like my family.

So... we have one week to pack EVERYTHING and put it in storage, look for a place to live... and move in. But chances of that are low...

Yeah... I might be homeless again, but at least I have a job and income now.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 22, 2020, 08:10:24 PM

No, it just seems like the kind of thing that would happen to you on one of your bad mornings.

Huggs

Huggs

I'm sitting here in the car, and some woman just bowed up and took a crap in the bushes about 20 feet in front of me.

Yeah, I see you. Ya sicko.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 22, 2020, 10:14:36 PMI'm sitting here in the car, and some woman just bowed up and took a crap in the bushes about 20 feet in front of me.

And you didn't lean on your horn halfway through?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Oct 22, 2020, 09:08:32 PM
So... we have one week to pack EVERYTHING and put it in storage, look for a place to live... and move in. But chances of that are low...

Yeah... I might be homeless again, but at least I have a job and income now.

Sorry to hear that, Rakai. Hopefully you'll come across something sooner rather than later. It's been a bit of a shit year.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 22, 2020, 09:11:32 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 22, 2020, 08:10:24 PM

No, it just seems like the kind of thing that would happen to you on one of your bad mornings.

That's fair. Not something I do often, fortunately.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 23, 2020, 09:22:22 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 22, 2020, 10:14:36 PMI'm sitting here in the car, and some woman just bowed up and took a crap in the bushes about 20 feet in front of me.

And you didn't lean on your horn halfway through?

By the time I knew what was going on, she had made eye contact.

I had lost the element of surprise.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Goddamn long distance college. its really harder this way. And having to deal with that together with the internship that didn't even stop during this whole covid crap is pushing my stress levels... and today I just hit it. I'm way too young to be stressed like this.

I miss going to my classes, you really only realize the things important to you when you lose them. Everything has already reopened or is on its way except this. Gym (thanks so much), beach, restaurants, stores, parties, even Brazil's "stripclubs" are back and no cares. :D

School for kids are already coming back but no way for college.

Also I was just trying to learn how to use the smart disk on Hunting Grounds and as I downed the third guy with it the game crashed. That was being my best match with the disk so far, so that sucks.

Huggs

Huggs

I was almost completely recovered.

Now the symptoms have returned worse than before. Going to the doc on monday.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 24, 2020, 04:27:37 PM

Might want to get tested again.  False negatives can happen.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2015897

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 24, 2020, 02:09:48 AMI'm way too young to be stressed like this.

Has it affected your T?

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 24, 2020, 06:18:42 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 24, 2020, 02:09:48 AMI'm way too young to be stressed like this.

Has it affected your T?

I doubt, everything related to that is doing better for some reason. Next blood work will only be in January and things will probably be better by then anyway.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 24, 2020, 07:59:54 PM
I doubt, everything related to that is doing better for some reason.

It's probably all the canon wars.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 24, 2020, 06:18:42 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 24, 2020, 04:27:37 PM

Might want to get tested again.  False negatives can happen.

I'm definitely considering it. I've been tested a few times, and the lady who tested me the other day did a  poor job of it, quite honestly.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The same one who took a crap in the bushes in front of you?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed