International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 152,694 times)

dallevalle

Quote from: Divpax on Apr 27, 2012, 08:59:29 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Apr 27, 2012, 04:18:43 PM
The new trailer was rated by the BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) today, and clocks in at 3m20s with a British 12A rating.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/HTAFF286710/
I swear if the film is 12A...

Sorry but are you dumb ? most trailers are rated 12 to 13 they always are ( just not red band trailers) so becuse the trailer is rated 12 dosent mean the movie is .... its a rating for the trailer not the whole movie.

Game_Over_Man

A red-band trailer would be pointless...I'd rather have bad language and gore saved for the cinema experience

Ghostface

The NEW Prometheus trailer will debut tomorrow, Sunday April 29 in the UK on Channel 4. In the link below, anyone can watch it as well as chat about it!

www.PrometheusForum.net/live-trailer

The trailer will appear during the first ad break of Homeland (claire danes, yes)... which is expected to be at around 9:10 pm UK time.

Here are the starting times according to selected locations:

Sunday, 10:10 pm CET (Germany, Netherlands, Hungary, etc...)
Sunday, 9:10 pm BST (UK)
Sunday, 4:10 pm EDT (East Coast, USA)
Sunday, 1:10 pm PDT (West Coast, USA)
Monday, 6:10 am (Melbourne, Sydney)

Vickers

This better not just be an English version of the Russian featurette which is not really a "trailer" so to speak.

The runtime leads me to think it might be but why would they show a featurette after hyping it up as a new trailer?

On one hand I'm super excited and on the other hand I don't want them to give too much away.  I think this will be the last clip I watch. It's only 40 days until the film's release.

RustiSwordz

I suspect this is the English language version of the Russian featurette. The runtimes are i dentical. If they are different then the coincedence is staggering!

Infected

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 29, 2012, 06:09:41 AM
This better not just be an English version of the Russian featurette which is not really a "trailer" so to speak.

The runtime leads me to think it might be but why would they show a featurette after hyping it up as a new trailer?

On one hand I'm super excited and on the other hand I don't want them to give too much away.  I think this will be the last clip I watch. It's only 40 days until the film's release.
Its indeed useless.
But i think we will see the jockey in the new trailer or at least the engineer.

ThisBethesdaSea

so, it's sunday...what time does this thing air in the UK?

Look into my eye

Around 9pm(ish)- 8 hours to go   :D

Kol

Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 29, 2012, 03:43:40 AM

i've marked it!

i can't imagine they would show us the featurette again; they pronounce it as trailer.
nevertheless, what it will be: i guess we have seen the most stuff already.
maybe a crossover haybrid of the actual trailer & featurette?

ThisBethesdaSea

Well, if it's 9pmish, it would be 7 hours earlier in the states....so, 1pmish then :)

Vickers

Rothschild posted the times a few posts back:

Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 29, 2012, 03:43:40 AM
The NEW Prometheus trailer will debut tomorrow, Sunday April 29 in the UK on Channel 4. In the link below, anyone can watch it as well as chat about it!

www.PrometheusForum.net/live-trailer

The trailer will appear during the first ad break of Homeland (claire danes, yes)... which is expected to be at around 9:10 pm UK time.

Here are the starting times according to selected locations:

Sunday, 9:10 pm BST (UK)
Sunday, 4:10 pm EDT (East Coast, USA)
Sunday, 1:10 pm PDT (West Coast, USA)
Monday, 6:10 am (Melbourne, Sydney)

mastermoon

I would like to see that trailer, there better be new scenes in it.

Vulhala

Question: Could I potentially be in the shit if I recorded it and posted it up for you guys?

mastermoon

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 29, 2012, 02:19:29 PM
Question: Could I potentially be in the shit if I recorded it and posted it up for you guys?

Well if you found the video just upload it :).

Mastes1

That site says its a TRAILER not the featurette, they wouldn't have all this countdown and stuff for a featurette thats already been shown.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed