The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 21,208 times)

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

carnalien .. who said the pred was in the water?  I imagined it was just the aliens?

zen

zen

To carnalien:Probably not,my geuss is that it will stay the same.And as for the under water scene,i hope its as cool as the one A4,that scene was awesome!   ;D  .

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Man, I can't wait to see the green band trailer, hopefully it'll be online today.    :)  

zen

zen

I hope so to!   ;D  .

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This Headline decieved me    >:(  

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

It's ok ShawdowPred, it's a trickey headline    ;)  .

SHREK

SHREK

wheres this trailer???????

Danger Close

Danger Close

When I wayched the red band Youtube version I was really disapointed. So I will most ikely wait for the High res version to come out before watching it.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Yes! I'm seeing Death Snetence today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll tell you guys how it was, I mean the trailer. Actually that is one of the only reasons why I'm seeing the movie. Who cares!

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Predator King,   I shall say only this : OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o    Spending soooo much money to go see a TRAILER!!!!  Seek help....FAST...   ;D     ;)  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Just wait a bit and you'll get it FREE...   :o     ;D     ::)  

D2

D2

I for one will avoid watching it because this way all the money shots etc will be ruined. I wanna be surprised in theatres when i go to watch avp 2.  Also it seems like the trailers don't tell us about the story or plot of the movie which is very sad. I think avp 2 will have a bad plot or script but will be kick ass and fun movie.

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

waiting......

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Alien Versus Predator 2 : Watiting good title no?

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

yep hehehehee

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed