Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,889 times)

monkeylove

monkeylove

The Reluctant Saint

Not bad, and several funny moments.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spider-Man: Homecoming

This was great fun, and might be my favorite Spidey film yet.

Point Blank

Not a bad film by any means, and it features two great performances from Lee Marvin and John Vernon, but reading the book first was a mistake. Walker lacks the utter ruthlessness of Parker, which is a definite disappointment. And I find all the theories about Walker being a ghost or having a dying dream or whatever to be kind of funny, if I'm being honest.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Despicable Me 3
Now this was a lot of fun. an the 80'sness of most of it had me Squeeing lol

Talladega Nights
Always a fun movie to watch.

Mean Girls
Remember when Lindsay Lohan was respectable lol

Semi Pro
An underrated and not very well known Will Ferrell movie. Utterly brilliant

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

War for the Planet of the Apes

This was really something. Definitely the best of the trilogy.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I didn't think it was quite as good as the last two.

Definitely a great film, though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I liked it a bit more than Rise, and Dawn fell hard for me because the half dozen or so human leads were painfully bland, IMO.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I think my biggest gripe was that there were a few moments that struck me as being really dumb, something I don't remember thinking about the preceding two.

Loved Bad Ape though ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 17, 2017, 08:04:35 PM
I think my biggest gripe was that there were a few moments that struck me as being really dumb, something I don't remember thinking about the preceding two.

Loved Bad Ape though ;D

Cold.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Stone Cold (1991)
Brian Bosworth's acting debut. He seemed perfect for these 90's action flicks. just a shame he didn't do more. He did appear in Sandler's The Longest Yard as well lol. He'd be perfect for the Fast and Furious franchise

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Is that the one with Lance Henriksen in? Is it worth tracking down? It's been on my to-see list for ages, I'm just kinda worried it's gonna be ass lol.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Martin

Excalibur

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 18, 2017, 03:59:00 PM
Is that the one with Lance Henriksen in? Is it worth tracking down? It's been on my to-see list for ages, I'm just kinda worried it's gonna be ass lol.

Yes it is. I think its worth tracking down, its a typical early 90's action flick and its on Youtube so shouldn't be too hard to find lol

The Rundown
Okay this was released as Welcome to the Jungle in the UK, with the Rundown being its US title, but oddly on British TV last night, they had the American title on. And enjoyable film, shame we never got a sequel

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 19, 2017, 11:31:30 AM...its on Youtube so shouldn't be too hard to find lol

Ah, sweet. That's pretty much just answered that debate for me lol.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dunkirk

That was one damn intense theater experience, with some of the best aerial combat I've seen in ages.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Goodfellas (1990)

The best mob movie ever made.

Classic/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed