Recent posts

https://twitter.com/io9/status/1784956203002728662

I think it's a bit of both, superhero fatigue and how people consume media and entertainment these days...🤔😅

https://twitter.com/ZSharf/status/1784959009776181599
VR is a lot of fun guys, but yeah, expensive.
Prey / Re: Prey Critic Review Thread
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 02:34:59 PM
Yeah, I still very much stand by Feral. He has the most distinct personality out of any on-screen Predator since City Hunter in Predator 2, and his new look genuinely works for me in combination with that personality. Love the whole kit he rolls out with as well, the mask especially.

Wouldn't want every Predator to look or act like him, that'd diminish him as an individual (and the race as a whole). But for this one-off guy, I'm all in on it.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 45th Anniversary: A ...
Last post by PortugueseXeno - Today at 02:21:37 PM
Gotta love Ridley.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:13:59 PM
That Walmart line was horrible.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 02:13:19 PM
It's likely she either doesn't want to, can't be scheduled, costs too much or the production hasn't been able to make contact.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by cucuchu - Today at 02:12:52 PM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 10, 2018, 12:10:30 AMAt least Alien 3 left all the worldbuilding intact...then Alien Resurrection flushed it all down the toilet.

When I finally saw the deleted scene where the scientist explains to Ripley that Weyland-Yutani was bought out by Walmart, I immediately dismissed the film as some weird fever dream of Morse after the events of Alien 3.

Now years later I'm starting to warm up to Resurrection again and I am head-canoning that the scientist was just f**king with Ripley and spewing non-sense.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed