Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 682,354 times)

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

AVP was very enjoyable, it did a good job of showcasing both Yautja and Xenomorphs. I loved the pyramid changing and the final fight with Queenie.

AVPR I love the sheer horror, the town falling to a Xenoinfestation. The cast of humans not being as likable didn't matter because they were anybodies, the point was to see what happens when Xenos take over a place in our century.

Personally I like AVPR more because I adore seeing Xenos in oir environments, the sewers was a brilliant idea and the hospital.. when you see that patient being wheelee in with a facehugger and a doctor clearing them for entry was great! 

SiL

SiL

There was no patient wheeled in with a hugger. There are only four  facehuggers in the movie and they're all used up before they leave the sewers.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: SiL on Mar 31, 2024, 12:14:50 AMThere was no patient wheeled in with a hugger. There are only four  facehuggers in the movie and they're all used up before they leave the sewers.

At 58:09-15 of the movie it shows a facehugger on a patient's face being wheeled into the hospital.

You can clearly see its a facehugger.

SM

SM

A facehugger attached to the patient's feet?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 31, 2024, 12:30:45 AMAt 58:09-15 of the movie it shows a facehugger on a patient's face being wheeled into the hospital.

It's a bag between the patient's legs, you can see the handle attached to it on the left (one of the nurses nudges it).

TheDerelict

TheDerelict

AvP.
It is in my top 5 Christmas films.
And in case you are wondering...

1.) Die hard 2: die harder. (It's set at Christmas and has snow in it)

2.) The Thing. (It has snow in it)

3.) Where Eagles Dare. (It has snow in it)

4.) Prometheus. (It has a Christmas tree in it.)

5.) Alien vs Predator. (It has snow in it.)

SiL

SiL

How is Die Hard 2 there but Die Hard isn't

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

AvP being there should indicate why

SiL

SiL

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 31, 2024, 10:20:54 AMAvP being there should indicate why
I can accept that. I can't accept Die Hard 2 instead of Die Hard.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

No love for Krampus :(

TheDerelict

TheDerelict

Quote from: SiL on Mar 31, 2024, 09:22:05 AMHow is Die Hard 2 there but Die Hard isn't
I would have thought it was obvious. John McClean stabs a guy in the eye with an icicle.
If that's not in the spirit of Christmas, then I don't know what is.
Also, it snows in Die hard 2.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: TheDerelict on Mar 31, 2024, 12:30:01 PMI would have thought it was obvious. John McClean stabs a guy in the eye with an icicle.
If that's not in the spirit of Christmas, then I don't know what is.
Also, it snows in Die hard 2.
It snows in Die Hard (a bit), and there's a Christmas party, and 200 people don't die halfway through the movie and get forgotten about soon after.

And there's Hans Gruber.

And the Ode to Joy.

And Ellis being handed a can of Coca Cola when that is very very clearly no what he meant when he said he wanted some coke, much like being given a gift that is similar to but entirely not what you wanted by your grandmother but you can't say anything because you don't have much time left with her and it's the thought that counts.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: SiL on Mar 31, 2024, 02:01:54 AM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 31, 2024, 12:30:45 AMAt 58:09-15 of the movie it shows a facehugger on a patient's face being wheeled into the hospital.

It's a bag between the patient's legs, you can see the handle attached to it on the left (one of the nurses nudges it).

I agree to disagree, it looks like a facehugger to me.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 31, 2024, 10:45:52 AMNo love for Krampus :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUXPpeE2pv4

The real reason for the naughty list... :o

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Just checked, its a red bag.

Kradan

Kradan

Would've made for a creepy visual tho

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed