Speculation: Different "Fugitive" Predators?

Started by Danversity, Aug 18, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Author
Speculation: Different "Fugitive" Predators? (Read 3,263 times)

Danversity

I've been looking through the pictures we have of Fugitive real close... Has anyone talked about how his hair is completely different on some of them? Take a close look at these ones:

And now at these:

It's a lot longer on these last two.

The Old One

The Old One

I'm not sure what you're referring to, as the length and texture seems the same to me.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 18, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
I've been looking through the pictures we have of Fugitive real close... Has anyone talked about how his hair is completely different on some of them? Take a close look at these ones:
Yep I see it, that's why I think there's a 3rd Predator that replaced the friendlies

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTgxMzEyM2UtNDVlMS00MmE1LWE1MTUtMTVmMzk2OWI2ODczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_.jpg
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMGJmOTcwMjgtZTdlMC00NjJiLWFiYjMtNzRlZTEwNjhkNmRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyMTU0NDg@._V1_.jpg

And now at these:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjQ2OTIyNDc2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ0ODQwNjM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1502,1000_AL_.jpg

The Old One

The Old One

In all the images where the hair is "shorter" he's got his head tilted in some manner.
I believe it's just the angle, although I may be mistaken.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 18, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTgxMzEyM2UtNDVlMS00MmE1LWE1MTUtMTVmMzk2OWI2ODczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_.jpg
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMGJmOTcwMjgtZTdlMC00NjJiLWFiYjMtNzRlZTEwNjhkNmRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyMTU0NDg@._V1_.jpg

And now at these:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjQ2OTIyNDc2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ0ODQwNjM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1502,1000_AL_.jpg

The only other thing I can think is that his front dreds are shorter and in the bottom pictures with longer dreds are from his back pulled forward, cause some look shorter near the front

The Wolverine Predator

Back dreds look longer maybe

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Aug 18, 2018, 04:29:09 AM
Back dreds look longer maybehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180818/4d70db8ae468c4eae4945ba22871359d.jpg

That's what I've been thinking

But anyway after I saw that I went to look into IMDb, and do we know who were the two guys that played the friendly Preds?
Supposedly one of them was Kyle Strauts, right? I follow him on instagram and I've been thinking it's odd him still promoting the film even though he's been cut from it a long time ago. If he's one of the friendlies, that is. On IMDb he's credited as "Emmissary", and I always thought that was the name for the friendlies 'cause I remembered there were two guys credited as Emmissary there, but I checked again and the other guy is actually Brian A. Prince, who we know is Fugitive. Could be a simple mistake, but data on IMDb usually's pretty accurate when we're this close to the release - hell, I've been spoiled by it several times. So this had me puzzled.

von

Won't be surprised if there are in fact 2 of them actually. Besides the dreads, the targeting laser is noticeably different on both the battle-damaged and regular "fugitive" masks by Prime 1 studio

yautjapet

yautjapet

Just jumping in to say I too have noticed the seeming changes in Fugitive's dread length. In particular, the shot from the trailer with the planes overhead, his dreads look so much longer that for a second I almost thought it was another predator entirely! Could be just an illusion, but to my eyes at least it seemed like quite a difference, more than could be explained by varying angles and lighting. Looks like a solid 4 inch difference some of the time. Probably no big deal, but yeah, I've been seeing it too.

Wysps

Quote from: von on Aug 18, 2018, 05:32:30 AM
Won't be surprised if there are in fact 2 of them actually. Besides the dreads, the targeting laser is noticeably different on both the battle-damaged and regular "fugitive" masks by Prime 1 studio

It's within the realm of possibility that they've added another Predator into the mix, maybe in place of the emissaries - don't see any credible evidence for it, but it's a sneaking suspicion I have (or maybe just super wishful thinking.) In any event, the difference in hair length I do notice.

Xerxész

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 18, 2018, 04:32:09 AM
On IMDb he's credited as "Emmissary", and I always thought that was the name for the friendlies 'cause I remembered there were two guys credited as Emmissary there, but I checked again and the other guy is actually Brian A. Prince, who we know is Fugitive.

I think that "Emmissary" refers to
Spoiler
Dominguez from the script. He is the Mexican US emissary...the guy who is tasked by McKenna to post the package (Predator mask and gauntlet) to the US.
[close]

Quote from: Wysps on Aug 18, 2018, 06:06:25 AM
It's within the realm of possibility that they've added another Predator into the mix, maybe in place of the emissaries - don't see any credible evidence for it, but it's a sneaking suspicion I have (or maybe just super wishful thinking.)

I don't think they added a 3rd Predator. No mentions were about it from the test screenings.

What I was thinking about is that how can Fugitive's mask damaged in such an orderly way...it looks like a scratch clue. Maybe one of the Predator dogs did it on the Ark even before he enters the escape pod? If so, that would mean an other difference from the script.

Danversity

One of the leaked set pictures of the friendlies shows the face of one of the actors, and though is difficult to see who is it, it doesn't look like Kyle Strauts to me. On IMDb we have one Paul Lazenby credited as "Biker" and one Jay Hector with no named character. They're considerably shorter than our regular Predators, but still quite taller than the average guy. Could maybe these two have been the friendlies?

Master

To further spice up the discussion, Fugitives mask has scretches at the begining on the left side.

It's gone in shoots above.

The Ancient One

Fugitive crash lands after fighting Assassin that's the damaged armor found and sent to the kid. Fugitive is brought to the lab and after escaping he armors up with the armor from the display case in the trailer (with the P1 helm) Assassin tracks him down to finish the fight and during the fight more Predators arrive setting up the sequel.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: The Ancient One on Aug 20, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Fugitive crash lands after fighting Assassin that's the damaged armor found and sent to the kid. Fugitive is brought to the lab and after escaping he armors up with the armor from the display case in the trailer (with the P1 helm) Assassin tracks him down to finish the fight and during the fight more Predators arrive setting up the sequel.

Speculation i hope ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed