X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,125 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Totally worth it just for the sticker.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Btw this whole time I thought that Kinect is integrated in the console but I guess they had in mind that its just in the box and its still a separate device. Omg MS wtf!!! Are these guys retarded? Its not like there are more than 5 people who wants this piece of shit Shitect. The higher price is somehow acceptable if it was integrated WITHING THE CONSOLE but making you shallow something that you don't want to but you don't have a choice is just bs.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

can you imagine what a big box would xbox one be if kinect was integrated in the console? :D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 09, 2013, 06:08:42 AM
Btw this whole time I thought that Kinect is integrated in the console but I guess they had in mind that its just in the box and its still a separate device. Omg MS wtf!!! Are these guys retarded? Its not like there are more than 5 people who wants this piece of shit Shitect. The higher price is somehow acceptable if it was integrated WITHING THE CONSOLE but making you shallow something that you don't want to but you don't have a choice is just bs.

Honestly it wouldn't matter what MS did. You'd still harp on them. You're a PC elitist and a PS Fanboy. As soon as XB1 was announced you already decided you didn't like it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am DEFINITELY NOT a PS fanboy, I hate Sony  :laugh: I may say I am more Xbox fanboy than PS. I loved my 2 360s way more than I loved all my PS consoles (I owned them all except the Vita). I would say I loved my second PSP which had CFW a ton but then I hated it because I've found myself playing on emulators only. PSP had a very crappy library, imo. I mean the games that were worthy were about 15 or lets say 20 at best and thats it... wtf Sony :/ But no matter how much I like Xbox I don't see why I must say that One is better than PS4 when its not? Also MS screwed it so bad that Xbox None is not even available in my country (and many others) so I can't buy even if it was good.

EDIT: And don't get me wrong - I will end up with the both consoles sooner or later for sure. Just like every other gen so far. I am not a slave of brands, I like to play on every platform available on the market :)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 09, 2013, 06:08:42 AM

Actually, it's pretty retarded that you'd think the kinect would be integrated into the console.

Commenting on the un-boxing vid - Hyrb definitely said everything was sexy way too many times.  :laugh: I mean, I don't mind the design, but it's certainly far from sexy.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Prime113 on Aug 09, 2013, 05:56:46 PM

Actually, it's pretty retarded that you'd think the kinect would be integrated into the console.

On this forum its not possible to have a discussion without name calling.. omg.

EDIT: Btw people were saying the same for the CD Drive but it got integrated into the consoles. Who was retarded then?  ::)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 09, 2013, 07:57:27 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Aug 09, 2013, 05:56:46 PM

On this forum its not possible to have a discussion without name calling.. omg.

You certainly would know wouldn't you...

Lie

Lie

... f**k Xbox...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Xbox? PS4? Wii-U? PC?

Bunch of f**kin' plebs up in this thread.

Odyssey losers, get with the times. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 09, 2013, 09:28:37 PM
Xbox? PS4? Wii-U? PC?

I just use my imagination.  8)

Best console out there.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 09, 2013, 11:24:12 PM
Xbox? PS4? Wii-U? PC?

I just use my imagination.  8)

Best console out there.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Xbox? PS4? Wii-U? PC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onOQ1pvJakE#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed