X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,118 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I'd rather a company go "REDO GUYS" and show they actually listened, rather than go "Lolf**k you guys WE DO WAT WE WANT BUY IT YOU WON'T"

Lie

Lie

Oh god man, if this fails I'm gonna die like this;

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 01, 2013, 02:19:20 AM
I'd rather a company go "REDO GUYS" and show they actually listened, rather than go "Lolf**k you guys WE DO WAT WE WANT BUY IT YOU WON'T"

I'm only laughing because many years ago, in Gameinformer with their Gameinfarcer April Fools articles, one of them was about doing a do-over for the 360. Life imitating art...amaze.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: underbound on Aug 01, 2013, 12:58:40 AM
They better change all the crap that it had. I wanted a 360 with better hardware not a f*cking security system.
I support microsoft in the gaming aspect but if the original plans still go out im forced to buy a ps4.
PS4 will have better exclusives anyway. Did you noticed how many devs abandoned MS?

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 02, 2013, 10:45:12 AM
They better change all the crap that it had. I wanted a 360 with better hardware not a f*cking security system.
I support microsoft in the gaming aspect but if the original plans still go out im forced to buy a ps4.
PS4 will have better exclusives anyway. Did you noticed how many devs abandoned MS?

Playstation has always had the better and more exclusives anyway how many devs abandoned the SS Xbone?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Remedy, Rare, Crapcom, Insomniac and Crytek. Those are the only developers left to develop exclusive titles for Xbox None. I am not counting Turn 10 and other studios which are founded and currently owned by MS.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 02, 2013, 10:45:12 AM
I gotta disagree with that.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

The only good exclusive they seem to have is Titan Fall. And Killer Instinct, I guess. Many Halo fans think the franchise is deteriorating anyways since Bungie left it. Haven't heard anything about Gears of War in forever, even when the third was coming out.

Titan Fall might be a timed exclusive too. 

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

There's supposed to be a PC release and a hand-me-down 360 version of Titanfall on the way. Maybe a PS4 port after a year from street date - I don't know how these things work (for now it's what you'd call a 'Microsoft Exclusive').

Although both Dead Rising 3 and Ryse look like strong launch title exclusives to me. I'm also intrigued by Quantum Break and whatever Black Tusk are working on (that all-too brief teaser reminded me of Perfect Dark). I reckon it'll be at least a few more years before Gears resurfaces, although Fable 4 may well be announced once Anniversary's out the door (and there're frequent rumours of Crackdown 3).

And Halo 4 turned out to be my favourite of the series so far, so I'm not counting that franchise out just yet.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Dead Rising 3 will probably be a timed exclusive too.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Sure it might, but since it's being published by Microsoft, those sticking with PS4 could be in for a long wait.

PC gamers... less long, obviously.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Waiting isn't a big deal when considering which console to get. Since we're supposed to be thinking long term.

WinterActual

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

No green on box 0/10 WILL NOT BUY

EDIT: f**k that massive brick thing is still in it? Cause I really needed one more thing to take up space with my console...

Lie

Lie

It comes with a headset... That's ok I guess but the 500gb is a bit of a let down. My god is that kinect fat, 3 USB port not bad, the HDMI In and Out is interesting, it'll make using the HD PVR 2 and upwards simpler.

The outside of the machine and what it comes with utility wise are good, it's the restriction inside that let this down but I'd of given it 2 USB ports at the front not 1 at the front and 2 at the back, seems stupid.

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 08, 2013, 04:01:04 PM
No green on box 0/10 WILL NOT BUY

EDIT: f**k that massive brick thing is still in it? Cause I really needed one more thing to take up space with my console...

I look forward to seeing you on PS4! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed