X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,116 times)

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 22, 2013, 04:23:40 AM
I seen some really high end running PC's around that money before. Alienware laptop can go around $2,000

Alienware's are the most overpriced garbage out there. Literally they are worthless, most crash and burn within a month.

(That last sentence is from personal experience with friends owning them and getting incredible frustrated when they explode.)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 22, 2013, 04:30:52 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 21, 2013, 11:25:38 PM
But when you hook up a computer to the internet you get virus from well just about anywhere.
Not really. If you know what you are doing and what you are downloading, you will never get a virus just like that. It simply can't happen. The viruses are not just "flying" around the web and then attaching to random computers  :laugh: You somehow allowed the virus to get on your PC. During the W98 days it was easier to get a virus but nowadays its near impossible. There are very powerful tools such as AdBlock Plus, Malwarebytes and Ghostery which block all incoming connections from black listed websites. And those lists are updated hourly. So basically you will never have any connection with random unknown sites storing cache on your system, except if you don't allow it for some reason. Just use these three and you will be fine ;)

http://www.ghostery.com/
http://adblockplus.org/en/
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Trust me some things can never be blocked...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 22, 2013, 08:03:59 PM

Trust me
Why should I?  ::) Whats your experience in breaking into somebody's pc to know what can be blocked and what not? I guess its not much since you say that you can get a virus from "pretty much everywhere", while I haven't got any virus in maybe 10 years.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 22, 2013, 08:48:33 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 22, 2013, 08:03:59 PM

Trust me
Why should I?  ::) Whats your experience in breaking into somebody's pc to know what can be blocked and what not? I guess its not much since you say that you can get a virus from "pretty much everywhere", while I haven't got any virus in maybe 10 years.
I was being funny...  also did I say i had experience in breaking into somebody pc?

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 22, 2013, 12:44:59 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 21, 2013, 11:40:59 PM
Nintendo knows their shit. I have never had to replace any of their consoles, or handhelds because of some malfunction or something. They've worked for years, and have continued to work.

That's because Nintendo products are made of Nintendium.

My NES still works. It just takes a bunch of air blowing for the console and the game cartridge to make it start. I have the original Super Mario Brothers and had the original, golden cartridge, Legend of Zelda. I forgot what happened to it..

Gate

Gate

Has this already been posted?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No.

But it's not funny. :-\

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I WONDER IF IT ACTUALLY MEANS THAT SONY IS BETTER

I WONDER IF IT'S BEING SARCASTIC

I WONDER

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

$299?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

At this point I dont want either or I just want 3Ds

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 23, 2013, 01:56:47 AM
I WONDER IF IT ACTUALLY MEANS THAT SONY IS BETTER

I WONDER IF IT'S BEING SARCASTIC

I WONDER

THIS!

Gate

Gate

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 23, 2013, 01:52:36 AM
No.

i thought it was.

Aspie

Aspie

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Gate on Jun 23, 2013, 01:42:42 AM
Has this already been posted?

:laugh: No exclusives. What else plays inFamous than? :-\ ;D

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 23, 2013, 01:52:36 AM
No.

Yeah :(

Effectz

Effectz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed