X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,089 times)

TorsoInvader

TorsoInvader

The thing that gets me is that microsoft was arrogent enough to believe that they could get away with doing this crap in the first place.

It was like they were suprised that everyone was going nuts over being treated like a criminal.I don't think they realized that trying to stop people from buying used games is illegal in europe.

Also australia has classified the always on Kinect 2.0 as a spying device.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

People didn't get up in arms when most computers started coming equipped with a built-in webcam that can't be removed.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 20, 2013, 11:40:39 PM
People didn't get up in arms when most computers started coming equipped with a built-in webcam that can't be removed.
You don't require that webcam for it to work and you can tape it if you're that uncomfortable.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

It's a good point about the Family Sharing. Microsoft is just all bitchy that they were forced to change.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Already posted on the page before this.

ShadowPred

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 20, 2013, 11:56:44 PM
Already posted on the page before this.

Sorry about that. Can't believe I missed that. Editing now.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: PanCoreUnit on Jun 20, 2013, 06:04:54 PM
Lol i will just leave this here.

http://www.heyuguysgaming.com/news/12507/heartbroken-xbox-one-employee-lets-rip-must-read

Not sure if its real or not yet.
Just read this, first off  :laugh: so butthurt but whatever.

This caught my eye:
QuoteIt gave incentive to share your games among your peers, it gave games exposure, it allowed old games to still generate revenue for publishers. At the present time we're no longer going forward with it, but it is not completely off the table. It is still possible to implement this with the digital downloaded versions of games, and in fact that's the plan still as far as I'm aware.

So family sharing hasn't been taken away for good, just be patience and you'll get it, not that it actually sounded that good anyway.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**k the family sharing thing. I can already do that at freaking home. Been doing so for nearly 20 years!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 21, 2013, 02:21:01 AM
f**k the family sharing thing. I can already do that at freaking home. Been doing so for nearly 20 years!

This makes me happy that I don't ..have a family... so I don't have to deal with this ...

Haha... ah...

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 20, 2013, 10:00:49 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 20, 2013, 06:18:24 PM
Looks like I might not get the new Xbox. Honestly the Xbox One just took a massive leap backwards instead of forward. Maybe they'll still add things like Family Sharing and installing a game and not needing the disc. :-\

People like how console games are now. It been like this for 30 years and don't fix things if they are not broken.

But who seriously wants to worry about the disc? Install and leave the discs behind. What is so bad about that system?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 20, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
You don't require that webcam for it to work and you can tape it if you're that uncomfortable.

It's not a question of requiring the webcam or not; you literally cannot remove the thing.

And you can tape the Kinect if you're that uncomfortable.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 21, 2013, 07:10:06 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 20, 2013, 10:00:49 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 20, 2013, 06:18:24 PM
Looks like I might not get the new Xbox. Honestly the Xbox One just took a massive leap backwards instead of forward. Maybe they'll still add things like Family Sharing and installing a game and not needing the disc. :-\

People like how console games are now. It been like this for 30 years and don't fix things if they are not broken.

But who seriously wants to worry about the disc? Install and leave the discs behind. What is so bad about that system?

I love having a disk, why worry about it if nothing bad happens to it?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 21, 2013, 07:16:35 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 20, 2013, 11:44:12 PM

It's not a question of requiring the webcam or not; you literally cannot remove the thing.

And you can tape the Kinect if you're that uncomfortable.
It's there but you don't need to turn it on, use it or give a damn about it.

Last I heard the Kinect needed facial recognition to even work the console, if they changed that good for them.

Aspie

Aspie

Why not PC?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed