X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,116 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What makes you a hardcore gamer?  ::)

WinterActual

WinterActual

What makes you a hardcore gamer?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I dunno about u guys but Ive been playing games since I was 3 in the late 80s. NES/SNES for life.

Thats what makes me a hardcore gamer.  8)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Actually it doesn't. My father plays since the 80s too but he is not a hardcore gamer. You have to play an enormous hours per week and/or on competitive level to call your self a hardcore gamer.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Wasnt expecting to be taken seriously but ok... Hows this for so called "hardcore gamer"?

EEV2650

EEV2650

You're not a hardcore gamer! I'M! a hardcore gamer!!!!!  :P

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I still don't understand this word "gamer". Doesn't everyone play games? Isn't it like watching movies or going online? Its just something everyone does as part of everyday life? Back in the 90s there weren't "gamers" there were just people who played videogames. If anything they were called GUYS  :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 18, 2013, 03:32:29 PM
Wasnt expecting to be taken seriously but ok... Hows this for so called "hardcore gamer"?

This is great collection man.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Haha thanks. Its not even all of them just most of em!

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 18, 2013, 03:37:19 PMI still don't understand this word "gamer". Doesn't everyone play games? Isn't it like watching movies or going online? Its just something everyone does as part of everyday life?
No, it's not. A gamer is a person that plays, at least twice per week, I'd say; also, a gamer plays a variety of video games and is sort of a connosieur, that is informed about new launches, buy new games and so. A person who makes video games its main hobby and kind of a "lifestyle".

On the other hand, there's people who 'sporadically' plays video games. Like, once per year or something. Or plays facebook games but has no idea what "Mass Effect" is.

Now if you talk about other countries... I'm Mexican, I have 46 cousins and I can assure you only 2 or 3 play video games (and they are kids). My mom hasn't watched a movie since... 4, 5 years ago?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 18, 2013, 02:14:38 PM
What makes you a hardcore gamer?
Playing games. A lot.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I am not a hardcore gamer, I am......

Spoiler
Crazy Rich.

Spoiler
And I play lots of video games.
[close]
[close]

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The difference between being an enthusiast and a 'hardcore gamer' is... Well, unless you're getting paid for it, it's healthier to be the former than the latter. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sweet jesus...

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed