X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,353 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So sad, just go away Microsoft, no one wants your shitty new console.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It seems like EA are the ones who are against used games. Even Nintendo said it's a not issue.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/124927-Nintendo-Says-Used-Games-Arent-An-Issue

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 13, 2013, 11:47:22 PM
OMG, Rich, just buy the PS4...I, Sweeps, SpaceMarines, and the gang are gonna need you in DESTINY! Remember when you saved all of our asses in Mass Effect 3, and you were the only one left against who knows how many damn enemies?! WE NEED YOU FOR EMERGENCIES LIKE THIS!

Aww...I wanna be a part of a moment like this...

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Oh, I see how it is. RazorSlash isn't needed for Destiny?
WHATEVER, I DON'T EVEN CARE.

I totally care.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 14, 2013, 01:01:16 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 13, 2013, 11:47:22 PM
OMG, Rich, just buy the PS4...I, Sweeps, SpaceMarines, and the gang are gonna need you in DESTINY! Remember when you saved all of our asses in Mass Effect 3, and you were the only one left against who knows how many damn enemies?! WE NEED YOU FOR EMERGENCIES LIKE THIS!

Aww...I wanna be a part of a moment like this...

They were screaming in the mics as I was surviving solo against close calls from stuff like Phantoms and Atlas walkers in the round before the evac round.

And all that cheering when I faced off against the final enemy, an Atlas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2Khr4eP90#

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'd be down for some more ME3 soon. Those sessions were always fun as f**k.  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

SiL

SiL

My house has internet. Clearly. Good Internet, these days.

Except where the XBox 360 is. No joke, we cannot connect it to the Internet where it is. That means every single day I'd have to unplug the thing, take it somewhere else in the house, plug it back in, check in online, then take it back to where it was.

My brothers and I don't play the games online. We like to be sociable and play games where you can have four people sitting on a couch in the same room.

The XBone is not for us.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Jun 14, 2013, 01:47:06 AM

Except where the XBox 360 is. No joke, we cannot connect it to the Internet where it is. That means every single day I'd have to unplug the thing, take it somewhere else in the house, plug it back in, check in online, then take it back to where it was.

My brothers and I don't play the games online. We like to be sociable and play games where you can have four people sitting on a couch in the same room.

The XBone is not for us.
I used to have terrible internet connectivity with our Xbox 360 at my old home. It was a game of feng shui trying to get it to work. Never had a problem with the PS3. Xbox works in the new place though.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 14, 2013, 12:55:03 AM
It seems like EA are the ones who are against used games. Even Nintendo said it's a not issue.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/124927-Nintendo-Says-Used-Games-Arent-An-Issue
EA have always been terrible people.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/09/ea-named-worst-company-in-america-again

lol

Magegg

Magegg

The XBone is not for us.

Yeah, appearently compaines think we practically build around our whole life around gaming and we'll have everything set just to buy their console:
www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-every-game-company-gets-wrong-about-gamers/

Vertigo

Vertigo

The XBone is not for us.

Couldn't you use a wireless adaptor?

SiL

SiL

That's using the wireless adapter. The modem is almost literally on the other end of the house upstairs, we can't run a cable to it. The best we can do is drill a hole through the floor and attack a wireless adapter using a USB cable, and that doesn't have a tendency to work at all consistently.

Not that it matters. Like I said, we don't play online.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It pissed alot of our guys off and we will be home when it gets released.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed