X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,120 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

In the EU the price is 999 Euro  :laugh:

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Vertigo on May 25, 2013, 09:07:07 AM
Fine by me.

In the spirit of getting back on topic, Forza 5 looks gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r46D1lRpO1k#ws

If it's true that the new consoles will be a bit cheaper than the 360 and (particularly) PS3 were at launch, they'll be offering some great hardware performance for the money.
Even with diminishing returns and all, that looks to me like a bigger generational improvement than what we saw with last gen, which I was not expecting at all. I can't wait to see what these next gen engines will look like on PC...and in 4k pretty soon.

I was disappointed they showed the original McLaren lose the race in that trailer.

_____

Oh, and just found this:

What in the literal f*ck?!

This sort of thing is exactly why I don't use social media at all. Information is only going to get more accessible---at the rate we're going, I imagine in only a decade or two everything we have ever put on the internet that's tied to our identity can be easily indexed and looked up by employers and people that know your name. Scary.

Vepariga

Vepariga

me and my brother got into a heated debate over the Xbox one lol.

Dovah I tried adding you but there is like 50 Dovahkiin's in the ID search. I dunno which one is you.

Mine is VEPARIGA

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I'll change it to Dovahkiinbread tomorrow.

Spoiler
Dont ask about the bread part, because I don't know myself.  :D
[close]

WinterActual

Magegg

Magegg

Transformers.

And cars, actually. What's so great about them?

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Magegg on May 26, 2013, 04:53:23 AM
Transformers.

?

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: WinterActual on May 26, 2013, 04:52:08 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on May 26, 2013, 12:46:20 AM

Mine is VEPARIGA
Added!  :P

Accepted ;p

Quote from: Magegg on May 26, 2013, 04:53:23 AM
Transformers.

Wrong thread dude? I guess the 'popular things you dont get' one is what your after :P

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Alllllllrighty. My steam ID is now Dovahkiinbread for anyone who wants to add me.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

This is what 90% of my friends list does. I even seen a few of you do this as well. :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh, please forgive my use of Netflix and YouTube which have nothing at all to do with television.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 26, 2013, 03:37:59 PM
Oh, please forgive my use of Netflix and YouTube which have nothing at all to do with television.
Its not gaming either. I see people do nothing but Netflix and YouTube, and yet they bitch not seeing gaming on the Xbox One yet. I think that's called hypocrisy.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nobody initially bought their Xbox to do things they could do on their computer or by simply pressing the 'source' button. Having only that shown and basically NO selling qualities is utter bullshit.

Also, check out that home monitoring system AKA Kinect.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Still loyal to the 360, but I'll probably end up getting the damn thing. Looks like an old VCR, and I fraggin' loved VCRs!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed