X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,124 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Doubt it.

The new consoles are made closer to the PC architecture more than ever so the most of the next gen games will be multiplatfrom with PC as the leading platform.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

It is easier to make things now that the consoles are more powerful but what about the exclusives? Especially Nintendo?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hope its backwards compatible for 360 games, that's a must.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 25, 2013, 03:19:13 PM
Especially Nintendo?
Nintendo are in so bad condition right now that they are not even attending at E3 http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/50813/breaking-nintendo-to-skip-e3-press-conference-war

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Unfortunately this is true. Ive loved Nintendo since the first but they're old practices in an ever changing world are really holding them back.

Magegg

Magegg

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 25, 2013, 03:19:13 PM
It is easier to make things now that the consoles are more powerful but what about the exclusives? Especially Nintendo?

Isn't it only Halo and Gears pretty much? Buying a console for 2 or 3 games sucks. I'm sure they're working on new exclusives but who knows when those will be out.

WinterActual

WinterActual

We may assume its over with the Gears' so the new Xbox is down to more Halo milking and Forza. Thats it pretty much for it. MS are taking VERY casual approach for their exclusives and most devs are moving to SONY.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Yeah Sony has quite a few exclusives now, I noticed.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

So I heard they confirmed always online for the next Xbox.

f**k you Microsoft.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 28, 2013, 03:39:49 PM
So I heard they confirmed always online for the next Xbox.

f**k you Microsoft.
Source?  ???

Deathbearer

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

He said it was still just a rumor.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 28, 2013, 03:48:53 PM
He said it was still just a rumor.

last time i heard something was just a rumor was when they were going to make Twilight Sparkle a princess and I dismissed it. I'm not making that mistake again man. not again.

shadowedge

shadowedge

IF Microsoft decides to do online only then I can see this really hurting them. There is a huge number of people in the world who have 360s that are not hooked up to the internet or who have dial up still. Heck a large amount of people in the midwest USA do not have reliable internet still in 2013. The broadband infrastructure badly needs an upgrade.

If they do this then they really risk losing users. Sony and Nintendo may end up getting a user boost. Sony may end up the winner again, for the first time since the PS2/PSX days.

I cannot see why MS would do this other than being online for advertisers. I don't think piracy is that bad on the 360. I'd imagine it would be even lower on the 720 since games are going to be even bigger due to Blu-Ray's 25+ GB storage vs DVDs 4.7-8.7GB.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed