When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,915 times)

Vulhala

I'll see it once then wait for the Blu-Ray. I'm fortunate enough to have a HE set-up that rivals my local cinema in terms of picture/sound.

Plus is it just me or are cinemas always way too f**king cold? I mean, I go in there in a jumper and I still end up wearing my jacket at the end.

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 07, 2010, 11:21:08 AM
I'll see it once then wait for the Blu-Ray. I'm fortunate enough to have a HE set-up that rivals my local cinema in terms of picture/sound.

Plus is it just me or are cinemas always way too f**king cold? I mean, I go in there in a jumper and I still end up wearing my jacket at the end.

i only ever seem oives at the cinema once, it's way to expensive to see them multiple times. a cinema ticket almost costs the same as a DVD these days!

and by the time it's out on BD i will have surround dound set up :D

and i think that might be the cinema you go to, my local one screen cinema is pretty much dependant on the weather, but the slightly further away multiplex is always fine, maybe you sit too near the bottom/front where all the cold air is.

DrGediman

I'm seeing it tomorrow.  Probably only one time.

Going in with low expectations.

RazorSlash

still 48 hours for me..
Curse you America...
CURSE YOOOOU

Raptor

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 07, 2010, 11:21:08 AM

I always carry my jacket when Im going to the theater its really cold in there even if it is 38 C outside  :-[

Doomofman

I find it's usually hot in the cinema...

MrBrokenTusks.

Well it depends if I can even get into the cinema to see it.

freddy616

Well it sems im going to the midight show ;D ;D ;D thank god too. Ah these spoilers are poping up,calling me. Read me read me, look at my sexy spoiler :o

HannibalKing

Funny enough, every theater within 20 miles of me has a midnight showing, except for my local theater.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Twice! Y'know, just to support the cause! ;)

jhsnake999

Well, I'm going to see Predators Saturday. I normally watch a film at the cinemas once, then wait for the DVD to come out. But, if it really impresses me, I will go and watch it again. It's also the first Predator related film I'm going to watch in the cinemas, as I was 14 when AVPR came out. Now I'm 15 and a half. Oh, and before I watch the film I might spend £12 on the NECA Falconer, classic or Berserker Predator model before I see it...

Doomofman

I just watched Predator on blu-ray... Predator 2 about to start.... 10 hours 25 minutes until I see Predators... I should really sleep as it's half past midnight here but I'm too excited... It's like christmas eve  ;D

Space_Dementia

Just getting ready to catch the 6.15 showing, really looking forward to it!  ;D

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 07, 2010, 05:37:47 PM
still 48 hours for me..
Curse you America...
CURSE YOOOOU

oh come on, you get everything else first, sometimes by months! what's wrong with one day wait?

case in point, we still have to wait another 2 weeks from today for toy story 3. didn't it come out about 2 weeks ago in the US?

RazorSlash

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 08, 2010, 02:56:03 PM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 07, 2010, 05:37:47 PM
still 48 hours for me..
Curse you America...
CURSE YOOOOU

oh come on, you get everything else first, sometimes by months! what's wrong with one day wait?

case in point, we still have to wait another 2 weeks from today for toy story 3. didn't it come out about 2 weeks ago in the US?

eh, touche.
But why couldn't it have been Twilight that we get late...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed