I'm a glitcher?! WHAT?

Started by allicorn, Feb 12, 2012, 10:50:49 AM

Author
I'm a glitcher?! WHAT? (Read 2,522 times)

allicorn

allicorn

Alright guys. Let me just say that I am an avid AvP player. I play almost every single day for hours and hours. My best species is alien and I'm pretty average at marine and predator I guess. I'm a rank 43 and I've had the game since Christmas 2010.

Today, I was playing with two of my friends. (I'll call them Dan and Adam.) Dan is a rank 43 and Adam is a rank 11. We were playing matches as usual, tearing people up because that's what we do!

This guy comes in the lobby, tells me to HURRY UP twice when I told him to wait because I was sending a message. I started it, and my team won the match (we did mixed species), it was 3v3, completely fair. I was an alien, Dan was an alien, and Adam was a predator. For some retarded reason, this rude Raptor-1969 guy (who was a predator) has the nerve to call me and Dan "ALIEN GLITCHERS." All I did was calmly ask him how we were glitchers, and he didn't respond, all he said was that he can "play that game too and be a glitcher." So, he was an alien the next match, but I decided to be a predator. Why? Well, I wanted to piss him off even more and make him shit himself. Everyone knows that predators are overpowered and anyone can get 20+ kills if they know what they're doing.

He told me to start the match with him and another guy, who was a marine, and so we played. I ended up with 23 kills, and I don't remember how much he had, but it was around 10-15 I think? Anyways, he got really pissed off and said that he was going to report me and to say goodbye to my account because I was going to be banned for glitching..

Now, I don't understand how he thinks I would be glitching. The game itself is a huge glitch and there's nothing anyone can do about that. However, I know damn well I was not glitching. I'm not sure what made him believe I was. I circle-grabbed him a few times as an alien, but as a predator, I fought him face-to-face and heavy spammed the crap out of him. I countered his heavy attacks with a light, and I never grabbed him, not once. He killed me at least 2 or 3 times, but I persecuted both him and the marine. The match before when he was a predator and I was alien, he got plenty of kills on me. I circle grabbed him because he wasn't really paying attention to me.

It's all very amusing to me because I don't think that, even if he did report me, anyone would give two shits. I mean hardly anyone plays the game, so why should they even bother? It's also completely false because I was in no way glitching.

If anyone should be reported, it's him because he said some nasty things to me and my friends.

I'm not sure what the point of this post was, but I guess I just wanted you guys to know that there is someone who gets overly butthurt when he loses FAIRLY to a female player twice in a row. (:

Vulhala

Vulhala

If you got to Rank 43 in 8 weeks, you definitely glitchin'  ;D

And welcome to the Galaxy  :)

severen76

severen76

I'm shocked that you could even get into a match.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Hello,

Have you done some "E" spam thing?
Many people are pissed off because of this because...
it is somehow a glitch...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Of course you are a glitcher.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I'm sure I've played with you and against you numerous times, before Christmas 2011.  :o
I'm so very certain of it.

allicorn

allicorn

LOL, guys, I got the game Christmas 2010. I made a typo. Hehe. I got my years mixed up.. -.-

BUT ANYWAYS.. ;p

ProtoXeno

ProtoXeno

Yeah I'm pretty good with the Alien (even though I'm rank 37, I used to be 43 till the reset patch) and I've been called a "glitcher" before even though I know how to counter well enough. I know it's off topic but is there still an active community on PS3? I've been thinking of getting a copy for my PS3 even though I got the Hunter edition for my Xbox.

YAUTJA_BLOOD_

YAUTJA_BLOOD_

Lol Allicorn is not a glitcher, you guys who say so need to relax....

allicorn

allicorn

Quote from: ProtoXeno on Feb 20, 2012, 10:46:53 PM
Yeah I'm pretty good with the Alien (even though I'm rank 37, I used to be 43 till the reset patch) and I've been called a "glitcher" before even though I know how to counter well enough. I know it's off topic but is there still an active community on PS3? I've been thinking of getting a copy for my PS3 even though I got the Hunter edition for my Xbox.

Yeah, the community on PS3 is pretty active. I generally do not play with random people though. I was surprised to find a very skilled alien player earlier this morning when I played with randomers. :3

Haha, and thank you Yautja! Fancy seeing you here. ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: YAUTJA_BLOOD_ on Feb 23, 2012, 10:25:18 AM
Lol Allicorn is not a glitcher, you guys who say so need to relax....

We were joking mate. Stick around a while and you'll get used to it  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed