Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 69,719 times)

Corporal Hicks

Last one is up!

The Old One

The Old One

Resistance.

Huggs

Huggs

God, I was hoping it would be something that involved film. Not necessarily a movie. I'd take an animated epic, a motion comic, anything. C'mon FOX! Gimme, I need I need!

How about a novel? An Audible drama? Just not another comic.

Local Trouble

Want me to spoil the ending?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 21, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

You know I love spoilers.

SM

SM

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 21, 2018, 10:22:15 PM
God, I was hoping it would be something that involved film. Not necessarily a movie. I'd take an animated epic, a motion comic, anything. C'mon FOX! Gimme, I need I need!

You do know they're going through the biggest media purchase in the history of ever right now?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Dec 21, 2018, 10:36:59 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Dec 21, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

You do know they're going through the biggest media purchase in the history of ever right now?

In the midst of this narrative quagmire that is the Alien franchise, I had my hopes rekindled for a day. That hope now seems on the verge of being extinguished by the urine stream of fate. I'm grieving. It's a process. Don't you judge me.

SM

SM

::)

Ultramorph

I think it's pretty cool the comics and novels are getting this sort of push.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 21, 2018, 10:36:42 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 21, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

You know I love spoilers.

Remember what Sarah Connor did to Cyberdyne?  That.

Ultramorph

Shocking.

Local Trouble

I know.

Xiggz456

Yes I definitely think this will tie into Resistance. I don't find the Company to be "mustache twirly" because it's evident from as early as the Weyland Ted Talk that the company values scientific advancement over morals. It's an advanced age where new discoveries are in demand for potentially huge profits. Also androids can blend in any work force and perform tasks some may find unsavory haha.

Huggs

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Dec 21, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
Yes I definitely think this will tie into Resistance. I don't find the Company to be "mustache twirly" because it's evident from as early as the Weyland Ted Talk that the company values scientific advancement over morals. It's an advanced age where new discoveries are in demand for potentially huge profits. Also androids can blend in any work force and perform tasks some may find unsavory haha.

Deliberately using innocent human civilians instead of lab animals doesn't quality as "mustache twirly?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed