The Drawing Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 20, 2022, 03:56:12 AM

Author
The Drawing Thread (Read 16,217 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 02, 2022, 07:35:28 PMMy most recent doodles. Don't laugh 🙈

https://i.ibb.co/7jF8Bvc/IMG-20221002-162132.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Y8Wn7Wy/Pics-Art-09-30-12-51-55.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/dpjWjF3/IMG-20221002-161810.jpg

Wow. Love it. Has a very 60s animation style about it that I've seen but can't put my finger on.

Kradan

Kradan

Haven't posted in this thread for a looooooong time. Anyway ...

Project Alpha #16

Spoiler
DATE CLASSIFIED. ACCESS FOR LEVEL 4 EMPLOYEES ONLY

TRANSMISSION BEGINS IN 3,2,1

- Several participants of the project managed to slip through our fingers once the investigation started. He's one of the few we haven't been able to get a hold of as of yet

- Doesn't look too good in annual reports, huh ?

- Doesn't look too good for all of us. Higher-ups are getting nervous, some heads might roll - including yours

- Duly noted

- He was a smart one, probably the smartest. Maybe that's why he managed to keep his head in reality unlike many of his colleagues. He was amongst these few who saw the storm coming.

- So he disappeared ?

- Clever bastard was long gone when the arrests started - he managed to pull some strings, changed his name, personal information, all the papers and moved to another city. He also took most of the research data and destroyed what he couldn't take with himself

- No trace left ?

- For quite some time it seemed that way. He kept low profile, changed his home adress several times. He was pretty good at avoiding our gaze. But nobody's perfect - he made one mistake ...

- And what would that be ?

- He fell in love ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #17

Spoiler

- Alright, officer, now there's only the two of us in the room. There're no people hidden behind the mirror, no audio is being recorded. Would you be kind enough to tell me your story ?

- I ... I ... uh .... I'm sorry ...

- No need to be.. Here, take a glass of water

- Thank you ... yeah, that's better

- Would you tell me your story now ?

- I ... I don't know where to start ...

- From the beginning would do just fine

- Alright ...there were reports ... about a dozen in a month ... we had no clear description ... the only thing that matched was the mask ...

- The mask ?

- Yes, he wore ... some sort of a mask ... although, I'm not sure "he" is the right word.

- What do you mean ?

- I'm not sure what I saw was a man at all ...

- What makes you come to such a conclusion ?

- We cornered him that night ... we shot him ... the noises he was making ... like a broken radio ...

- Please, continue

- His blood ... it ... it wasn't red, it was black, like oil ... there was a big puddle adterwards ... but that's not all ...

- Maybe you need a break ?

- No, no, I'm fine ... It's just ... It's just hard to ... remember some things ... we shot him ... a lot ... probably two dozen bullets entered his body ... but he remained standing ... Dear God, he was even shooting back ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #18

Spoiler

" ... experiments with genetically altered parasitic worms were extremely succesful: individual worms left their selfish ways and began to act as a singular organism working towards a common goal, possesing quite a high level of intelect which was demonstrated by completing tasks of varying difficulty, such as picking locks, typing on a computer keyboard and even performing surgery. Most curious though was worms' tendency to mimic various materials like wood, metal, cloth, bone, skin, muscular tissue etc ..."

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Project Alpha 18's so f**king cool.

Kradan

Kradan

Glad you liked it  ;D

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2022, 06:44:35 PMHaven't posted in this thread for a looooooong time. Anyway ...

Project Alpha #16

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjQ6m1jjQ9-/
Spoiler

- Several participants of the project managed to slip through our fingers once the investigation started. He's one of the few we haven't been able to get a hold of as of yet

- Doesn't look too good for all of us. Higher-ups are getting nervous, some heads might roll - including yours

- Duly noted

- He was a smart one, probably the smartest. Maybe that's why he managed to keep his head in reality unlike many of his colleagues. He was amongst these few who saw the storm coming.

- So he disappeared ?

- Clever bastard was long gone when the arrests started - he managed to pull some strings, changed his name, personal information, all the papers and moved to another city. He also took most of the research data and destroyed what he couldn't take with himself

- No trace left ?

- For quite some time it seemed that way. He kept low profile, changed his home adress several times. He was pretty good at avoiding our gaze. But nobody's perfect - he made one mistake ...

- He fell in love ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #17

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjRBuxTjkir/
Spoiler

- Alright, officer, now there's only the two of us in the room. There're no people hidden behind the mirror, no audio is being recorded. Would you be kind enough to tell me your story ?

- Alright ...there were reports ... about a dozen in a month ... we had no clear description ... the only thing that matched was the mask ...

- The mask ?

- Yes, he wore ... some sort of a mask ... although, I'm not sure "he" is the right word.

- What do you mean ?

- We cornered him that night ... we shot him ... the noises he was making ... like a broken radio ...

- Please, continue

- His blood ... it ... it wasn't red, it was black, like oil ... there was a big puddle adterwards ... but that's not all ...

- No, no, I'm fine ... It's just ... It's just hard to ... remember some things ... we shot him ... a lot ... probably two dozen bullets entered his body ... but he remained standing ... Dear God, he was even shooting back ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #18

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjRIww-j4sA/
Spoiler

" ... experiments with genetically altered parasitic worms were extremely succesful: individual worms left their selfish ways and began to act as a singular organism working towards a common goal, possesing quite a high level of intelect which was demonstrated by completing tasks of varying difficulty, such as picking locks, typing on a computer keyboard and even performing surgery. Most curious though was worms' tendency to mimic various materials like wood, metal, cloth, bone, skin, muscular tissue etc ..."

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Followed you on Insta just now :-)

Kradan

Kradan

I don't post there as frequently as I would like to but tnank you

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2022, 06:44:35 PMHaven't posted in this thread for a looooooong time. Anyway ...

Project Alpha #16

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjQ6m1jjQ9-/
Spoiler

- Duly noted

- So he disappeared ?

- No trace left ?

- He fell in love ...

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #17

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjRBuxTjkir/
Spoiler

- The mask ?

- What do you mean ?

- Please, continue

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

Project Alpha #18

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjRIww-j4sA/
Spoiler

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

These look way cool mate. Crush the black colours with more intense filling perhaps.

Kradan

Kradan

Just one more thing: I drew Lieutanent Columbo:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 10, 2022, 10:29:47 AMJust one more thing: I drew Lieutanent Columbo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjh5_dtD9_t/

Wow, I loved it! reminds me the Alien related art you did years ago 8)  ;) :

Some Alien-related art by Ukranian dude

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah, I often wanted to get back to doing caricatures but never quite found the time . Hopefully it won't take me too long to make some more of these, I'm kinda terrible at sticking to any kind of schedule

Kradan

Kradan

Some more Columbo-related caricatures:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Holy crap dude!

My first attempt at actual drawing in what must be about 2 years, it's @BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Love love love your caricatures my man @Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

Project Alpha #19

Spoiler
DATE CLASSIFIED. ACCESS FOR LEVEL 4 EMPLYEES ONLY

TRANSMISSION BEGINS IN 3, 2, 1

" ... Long-term tests proved that despite many of its positive qualities enhancement serum also caused permanent changes in organism on a cellular level which in turn led to quite a wide range of side effects, amongst the most frequent ones were various bodily mutations. One of the test subjects demonstrated a rapid growth of muscular tissue around his arms and hands which led to disproportionately large limbs. Said subject could bend steel beams and break through brick walls with his bare hands. Combined with general psychological instability and homicidal tendencies this made containing him quite difficult and, frankly, quite dangerous ... "

END OF TRANSMISSION
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed