[SPOILER FREE] Another review

Started by vehtam, Dec 19, 2007, 09:21:29 PM

Author
[SPOILER FREE] Another review (Read 24,568 times)

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 01:52:55 AM
I think if this movie does fail, fox will just make the series separate again.

I think this will be the final installment from both franchises  :-\ sry but it is the truth if this movie makes shit well what is the point of making a alien 5 or pred 3 that no one will see

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If this is the end of the series then they should have ended it like they did with star wars.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 02:00:53 AM
If this is the end of the series then they should have ended it like they did with star wars.
Someone screaming "NOOO!" then a chestburster coming out of them?

Spectre

Spectre

Which star wars u want Wolf to get a medal or rule the universe  ???

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Irritator on Dec 20, 2007, 12:20:49 AM
How about this: "Major Alan Schaefer has never been talking about having sex with girls, therefore, he must enjoy group gay banging".

Eh?

:D

Anyway, Im not surprised at all about this review, as I was expecting this for some time now. I am really surprised on how people here will just go out and tell anyone who doesn't like what they see and put their opinions down as 'haters', or 'bashing alien fanboys' even when someone puts their opinion up in a mature way, and actually puts something they didn't like about the predator too, and not just the aliens. But I guess I should smack myself for being so stupid, as its so obvious.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 02:03:44 AM

Which star wars u want Wolf to get a medal or rule the universe  ???

If this is the end of the series then they should make good and epic just like Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith was.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Yes but some people go over board. By making a joke out of it, or try to be sarcastic, like "This movie rocks! :roll eyes:" If they would just leave there opinion and not just FORCE there opinion by quoting someones opinion.

Commander Aun

Its so sad if this is the end. In terms of franchises, they may be seperated, but in terms of the movies canon, they are both in the same universe. Predator 2 is your friend. ;)

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 20, 2007, 02:06:40 AM
Anyway, Im not surprised at all about this review, as I was expecting this for some time now. I am really surprised on how people here will just go out and tell anyone who doesn't like what they see and put their opinions down as 'haters', or 'bashing alien fanboys' even when someone puts their opinion up in a mature way, and actually puts something they didn't like about the predator too, and not just the aliens. But I guess I should smack myself for being so stupid, as its so obvious.

Hopeless fans who want the movie to be great don't want people bringing them down. This is an exact carbon-copy of what happened with AVP. Early reviews were bad, fans didn't believe it and labeled them haters. Now look how hated AVP is.

People, your naivety is blinding you!

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 20, 2007, 02:09:03 AM
Yes but some people go over board. By making a joke out of it, or try to be sarcastic, like "This movie rocks! :roll eyes:" If they would just leave there opinion and not just FORCE there opinion by quoting someones opinion.

this is a not a pointless comment  ::)
just kidding what ur saying makes perfect sense ppl are trying to turn everthing into a shit fest with satire when that is one thing this movie does not need a very good point plokkon

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 02:11:47 AM
that is one thing this movie does not need a very good point plokkon
What does this movie need?  (Besides a better script?)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Better acting, better script, and better production crew. ;)  Don't get me wrong the predalien and wolf look great! The chestbursters, well, uh.

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 20, 2007, 02:20:55 AM
Better acting, better script, and better production crew. ;)  Don't get me wrong the predalien and wolf look great! The chestbursters, well, uh.

Acting dnt have to be that great as long as atmosphere is good i mean look at Pred 1

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 20, 2007, 02:16:15 AM
Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 02:11:47 AM
that is one thing this movie does not need a very good point plokkon
What does this movie need?  (Besides a better script?)
We need "versing" like the title suggests.   :D

Weasel

Weasel

I think it will do well enough like AVP1 and they'll make an AVP3. AVP3 in space will probably improve and do better than both AVP1 and AVP-R. This will probably end the avp franchise. Then a bit later Scott comes in with Alien 5. Thats how I see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed