Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez working on ne...
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Yesterday at 10:54:27 PM
Would love to see the prequels completely ignored as they deserve to be.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Yesterday at 10:53:18 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 10:24:30 PMWould be nice to know the budget first.

Given that this was initially intended for streaming, I don't see it having that high of a budget.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 10:49:26 PM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 10:28:48 PMSo a trip that would normally take 100 minutes, plus time for refuelling now takes 15 because he's a robot?

Because of the knife trick.  It proves he's fast, so he can make dropships go faster too.
Quote from: Still Collating... on Yesterday at 08:27:38 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Yesterday at 05:34:41 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Yesterday at 02:46:51 AMHow do you guys feel if anything that It's related To the xenomorph, Came from a black hole.

The biomechanoids realm beyond the event horizon? :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWBkZ3bMSV0

Those sounds are unbelievable, they're awesome. But they're totally misleading. Not just cause there's no air to hear it. The sounds are "translated" to a frequency that the human ear can hear. All of the sounds from black holes and planets and stars etc. are so deep that we would never hear them IRL. You wouldn't even feel it in your bones. It's too deep and not that powerful... Those sounds are real as much as a chipmunk voice filter is my "real" voice if I had to make it higher just so an alien creature (that doesn't register low frequencies) could hear me.

Sorry to be the party pooper. I'm just that fun.
Oh :(
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SM - Yesterday at 10:28:48 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Yesterday at 11:32:42 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 10:54:55 AM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Yesterday at 10:39:38 AM
Quote from: blacksymbiote on Yesterday at 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 01:45:07 AMNo.

We cut to Bishop a couple of times while he's aligning the dish and prepping the ship.  Then it arrives just as Ripley and Hicks get to the landing field.
Simple, Bishop had the egg at that point and flew it up to the Sulaco after giving Hicks a sedative while Ripley went for Newt.

lol... Just to be clear, you think Bishop flew the dropship back to the Sulaco, docked, placed the egg upside down in a random floor space instead of somewhere secure, got back in the dropship, and flew back to the atmosphere processor... all in 19 minutes? (So around five minutes flight time into orbit each way, taking into account docking times and time to offload the cargo) yeah?😂 (and this is ignoring that you are suggesting he just happened to have a magic egg on his person that nobody notices, and for some reason doesn't react to Hicks' presence in the dropship). Got it. 👍

No.

Quote from: blacksymbiote on Yesterday at 09:33:54 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 01:45:07 AMNo.

We cut to Bishop a couple of times while he's aligning the dish and prepping the ship.  Then it arrives just as Ripley and Hicks get to the landing field.
Simple, Bishop had the egg at that point and flew it up to the Sulaco after giving Hicks a sedative while Ripley went for Newt.

No.

It's fifty minutes flight time one way.

LOL, *I* know that, I was being sarcastic... 🤣

Soz - that was my fault.  Quoted the wrong person.  ;D

Quote from: TheDerelict on Yesterday at 11:45:46 AMCan we all just admit that it doesn't matter, Alien 3 is so great, an absolute masterpiece, that an alien egg can just turn up anywhere for purpose of story.
F**k it, why not two eggs. Three eggs. As many eggs as you can throw at a Conestoga class military vessel.
I think we can all agree on that and put the egg to bed.
I hear by declare the problem solved.
😎

No one should admit it's an absolute masterpiece - nevermind "we all".

QuoteBeing a droid, I just assume he can fly the dropship more efficiently and faster than a human can, hence why he's the only one qualified.

So a trip that would normally take 100 minutes, plus time for refuelling now takes 15 because he's a robot?
Yep, this one got my attention. Plus I loved Barbarian.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Alien: Uncivil War coming ...
Last post by SM - Yesterday at 10:26:40 PM
Needs to use the word Chris more in the blurb.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Yesterday at 10:24:30 PM
Would be nice to know the budget first.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Alien: Uncivil War coming ...
Last post by skhellter - Yesterday at 10:17:38 PM
silly cover

bizarre title

(shrugs)

another release to ignore until i hear different.
160-280 million worldwide
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed