New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 121,370 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Just noticed the penultimate vision City Hunter cycles through's the one from AVP 2004.

Also Jungle Hunter's unmasked vision please:

This stuff's part of the pulp and appeal of the Predator itself.

Voodoo Magic

I too would like Jungle Hunter's unmasked vision to return as well, but only used sparingly. To my eyes, I do believe there was a little too much of it used in the fight with Dutch...

HuDaFuK

About the only thing that genuinely pisses me off in Predator 2 is that they got the unmasked vision wrong.

It's one of those goofs that in the grand scheme isn't terribly significant but for some reason really grates with me personally.

Gentleman Death

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 26, 2021, 04:05:42 PM
About the only thing that genuinely pisses me off in Predator 2 is that they got the unmasked vision wrong.

It's one of those goofs that in the grand scheme isn't terribly significant but for some reason really grates with me personally.

Even more so when Vader is unmasked..?

Voodoo Magic

I'm okay with it. Would I prefer it to match, certainly, but the thermal vision has been a bit fugazi since the beginning anyway so it doesn't really bother me. :)

BlueMarsalis79

PAS Spinelli

it also bothers me, sure, the normal Pred vision is already heat based, but the biomask version is meant to help them see with it better, not to be the exact same, I personally like what Predators did with the normal Predator vision

Corporal Hicks

It was one of the things I really did smile about when I saw Predators for the first time - the throwback to the red vision.

Master

True. The red vision was done right, but other vision modes were quite horrid.

Xiggz456

Haha same! It's always bugged me!

The Shuriken

A shame it was never corrected on DVD or Blu-Ray with special editions. I'm sure it could be an easy fix tech wise.

Voodoo Magic

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 27, 2021, 09:54:01 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 27, 2021, 07:23:05 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 20, 2020, 10:14:58 PM
I expect crabators.

Expect SKULLS.

Bring your melted butter, just to be safe.

Expect both; a translucent crabator head so you can see a skull.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 27, 2021, 09:54:01 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 27, 2021, 07:23:05 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 20, 2020, 10:14:58 PM
I expect crabators.

Expect SKULLS.

Bring your melted butter, just to be safe.

Goddamn I am angry that crab/shrimp/etc is currently off limits for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed