Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 106,276 times)

BlueMarsalis79

I mean allegedly tho

[cancerblack]

Too late, this is "our thing" now. I've already had the t-shrits and mugs printed.

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Just as I would love to see a whole movie based on that impeccable scene with Guy Pearce...that then becomes a Hannibal-WestWorld-Blade Runner hybrid  :-X

I'd like to see a feature film of Wolf's home world. That should be the sequel to Requiem. We return to the beginning, we see Wolf leave for Earth and we continue there to explore this warm volcanic landscape full of Mesoamerican-style cities. A normal day in the life of a Predator when he / she is not hunting.

Huggs

What's not to like?

SM

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 02, 2021, 01:52:32 AM
Just as I would love to see a whole movie based on that impeccable scene with Guy Pearce...that then becomes a Hannibal-WestWorld-Blade Runner hybrid  :-X

https://i.ibb.co/YtpJ6g0/1-zgdq-Xi-BJe-Um-RIr-Mo-J-ggg.jpg

I'd like to see a feature film of Wolf's home world. That should be the sequel to Requiem. We return to the beginning, we see Wolf leave for Earth and we continue there to explore this warm volcanic landscape full of Mesoamerican-style cities. A normal day in the life of a Predator when he / she is not hunting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZSq8YJeWDg

This summer -

T H E
P R E D A T O R
GOES TO THE SHOPS

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 01, 2021, 08:07:05 PM
Too late, this is "our thing" now. I've already had the t-shrits and mugs printed.

;D ;D ;D May God have mercy on your soul, TQ   ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 02, 2021, 02:01:01 AM
What's not to like?

Is egg-barfing as much of an insult to Alien's lore as harvesting autism to Predator's ?

BlueMarsalis79

That's alright I can find a way to avoid this fate by distracting him... or just hide for a time. My pov:

Spoiler

[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SM on Feb 02, 2021, 04:30:10 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 02, 2021, 01:52:32 AM

https://i.ibb.co/YtpJ6g0/1-zgdq-Xi-BJe-Um-RIr-Mo-J-ggg.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZSq8YJeWDg

This summer -

T H E
P R E D A T O R
GOES TO THE SHOPS

I suspect when the Predator goes out to buy his underwear, it's not much different from Indiana Jones / Lara Croft adventures.

And just imagining what a Predator marriage involves gives me goosebumps  :-X

Huggs

The Predator doesn't have to go out. He has amazon prime.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 02, 2021, 10:15:44 AM
That's alright I can find a way to avoid this fate by distracting him... or just hide for a time. My pov:

Spoiler

[close]

Now you need one with Stompy rushing the player while brandishing an AvPR dvd.

BlueMarsalis79

Truly terrifying.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 02, 2021, 06:28:20 AM
Is egg-barfing as much of an insult to Alien's lore as harvesting autism to Predator's ?

Not when you take in account the Voodoo Magic Egg Barfing Theory!

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah, then it's an insult to Aliens and Predators.

Kradan

So, egg-barfing is an insult to Alien AND Predator too while harvesting autism is an insult ONLY to Predator ? I think we have a winner !  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed