OXM Interview on Xbox Live!

Started by Anonymous684, May 10, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Author
OXM Interview on Xbox Live! (Read 10,279 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

For everyone who has a xbox 360 with internet connection will be glad to here there is a preview with the developers on xbox live. The video interview shows 2 new images from the game and all the others we have seen before. Also they talk about what they are doing with all 3 races.

The man cannot stop saying how they are using the original movies for reference. Which is nice to hear!

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

ops, I was playing pc Grid online.

Switching now to xbox. Thanks for the info dude.

edited: man, I don,t see that video, where is It? ;D

Sykopathic

Sykopathic

Quote from: Mustafuk on May 10, 2009, 10:44:31 AM
ops, I was playing pc Grid online.

Switching now to xbox. Thanks for the info dude.

edited: man, I don,t see that video, where is It? ;D

First listing under the spotlight tab.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Do I need a gold suscription?, I don,t see It anywhere.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: Mustafuk on May 10, 2009, 11:18:57 AM
Do I need a gold suscription?, I don,t see It anywhere.

No you dont, my Gold subscription ran out yesterday and I could still watch it. Just flick through each of the slidey things and you'll find it.

As for the report itself, it looks good, I especially like the render of the anim where the Predator grabs and Alien by the throat, lifts him off the ground and stabs him  ;D

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

I don,t see It listed.

Perhaps It gotta be updated here

Darkness

Darkness

It's a UK thing, I assume. OXM UK reported it: http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=10225

Looks like there's a new magazine article too.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I will check it now.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

I liked it.  I just hope Aliens vs Predator 3 doesn't become a noob predator fanboy game like the AVP movies  >:(.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I saw this yesterday while playing on live. they don't really say anything new but I did see a couple new images. I was a little annoyed when the rebellion guy said the predator was a "good guy" It gave me nightmare flashbacks of the BS talking shit.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on May 10, 2009, 04:42:53 PM
I liked it.  I just hope Aliens vs Predator 3 doesn't become a noob predator fanboy game like the AVP movies  >:(.
I  don,t see that coming  but I have to admit that best campaign is always as predator.

Predators are heroes ;D

RumorControl

RumorControl

Predators are anti-heroes.  They're not remorseless like the Aliens, but they're not heroes, either.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Though only time I will accept a Predator letting a human help them is if they NEED TO get a job done and they KNOW they will die if they don't have help. I do not have a problem with Predators NOT killing people but only if there is NO reason TO kill them. But the video did have about three new screens. And some of the screen we already have seen were enhanced and at higher resolution.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

So is this like one of those "insider moves" videos? I couldn't find it either on my xbox. Too bad.

EDIT: Nvm, it's up now....

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Hey, wolf was a true heroe :)

The first one was the ant-ihero

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed